Author Topic: The Top 10 Most Wanted Items on Your Wishlist  (Read 79906 times)

maximo310

Re: The Top 10 Most Wanted Items on Your Wishlist
« Reply #75 on: January 02, 2015, 10:33:36 pm »
My Top 10:
Xenoblade Chronicles(wii)  Persona Q Collector's Edition
- Fire Emblem Path of Radiance ( gamecube) Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
- Cave Shooting Collection
- Giga Wing
- Mars Matrix
- The Last Story LE
- Super Monkey Ball: Banana Splitz
- Persona 4
- Radiant Silvergun
- Mario Party 2
HM: Panasonic Q
Eschatos
Under Defeat LE
Pokemon Box
Goblin Commander
Gotcha Force
Class of Heroes 2G
« Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 04:11:22 pm by maximo310 »

Warmsignal

« Reply #76 on: January 03, 2015, 01:56:34 am »
Well, I can cross Bayonetta 2, Fairy Fencer, and Dawn of Sorrow off of my previous list, and a few that I've just lost enthusiasm for getting. The Danganronpa games apparently are never going to get a price cut, and I just don't wanna pay $40 each for em. I've come to terms with my chances of scoring Arc Rise Fantasia for reasonable price being non-existent unless there is a reprint, and while Witch's Tale remains my most wanted DS game, again I just don't want to spend that kind of money on just one DS game.

I still really want Dracula's Curse, and one day it will be mine.

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #77 on: January 03, 2015, 04:08:12 am »
No longer in prioritized order...

PC:
Pirates Of The Caribbean

SEGA GENESIS:
Captain America And The Avengers
Hook

SONY PLAYSTATION:
Castlevania Chronicles
The Granstream Saga
Vandal Hearts
Vandal Hearts II

SONY PLAYSTATION 2:
Dual Hearts

SONY PLAYSTATION PORTABLE
:
Generation Of Chaos
Aedis Eclipse: Generation Of Chaos

Please check out the games I have for sale.

karyann

« Reply #78 on: January 03, 2015, 02:51:19 pm »
In alphabetical order, I guess that some that I'd be pretty pleased to own soon are:

Clannad (Vita)
Hyrule Warriors (Wii U)
Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times (DS)
Mind Zero (Vita)
Nano Assault (3DS)
Ni no Kuni: Shikkoku no Madoushi (DS)
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona (PSP)
Soul Bubbles (DS)
Tearaway (Vita)
Wonderbook: Book of Potions (PS3) (that thing seems to be impossible to find, damn it!)

and a Playstation 4 :P Can't wait to have one of these, but at the same time there are no games I really want for it yet, so I'm not really in a hurry. But I want one. But I can wait. But I want to own one and pet it in front of a fireplace on a bear skin rug.

I checked off a few more than I thought! And with the limited PS4 I'll be getting (it's in the mail!), I'll make sure to indeed pet it in front of a fireplace on a bear skin rug.  8)
Maybe I should update this now:

Danganronpa (PS Vita)
Diablo III: Reaper of Souls (PS4)
Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times (DS)
Mind Zero (Vita)
Shadow of Mordor (PS4)
Soul Bubbles (DS)
Tearaway (Vita)
Tomodachi Life (3DS) (stop judging me it seems so silly and fun)
Wonderbook: Book of Potions (PS3)
Wonderful 101 (Wii U)

thekosmickollector

« Reply #79 on: January 03, 2015, 03:38:54 pm »
It's mainly consoles for me
10)Persona 4 (I wanna see what all the fuss is about)
9)Magnavox Odyssey
8)A new GC controller since mine's busted :P
7)Resident Evil (GC)
6)Saturn
5)Dreamcast
4)Game Boy
3)Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back CIB (2600)
2)SNES
1)NES

Those last two probably took a few people aback since not having those two consoles and considering yourself a collector is probably illegal in some countries or something but it's simply because I don't ever run across either of the two consoles for a price that I can afford, and especially so since the NES and SNES weren't anywhere near as popular over here in the UK so they're much less common :/

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #80 on: January 03, 2015, 04:03:26 pm »
1) 3DO FZ10 or FZ1
2) Daedalus Encounter (3DO)
3) Demolition Man (3DO)
4) Wing Commander III (3DO) Settled on the PS1 version
5) Contra Hard Corps (Genesis)
6) Kirby's Dream Collection (Wii)
7) Dino Crisis 2 (psx)
8) Parasite Eve 2 (psx)
9) Metroid Zera Mission (gba)
10) Night Trap (3DO)

So I guess my new list is:
1) Daedalus Encounter (3DO)
2) Metroid Zero Mission (gba)
3) Lethal Enforcers I & II (PS1)
4) Montezuma's Revenge (SMS)
5) Pandora's Tower (Wii)
6) The Need for Speed (3DO)
7) Mutant League Hockey (Genesis)
8) Ninja Gaiden (SMS)
9) Ehrgeiz (PS1)
10) Wing Commander IV (PS1)
« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 10:33:15 pm by dashv »

karyann

« Reply #81 on: January 03, 2015, 07:08:15 pm »
Those last two probably took a few people aback since not having those two consoles and considering yourself a collector is probably illegal in some countries or something but it's simply because I don't ever run across either of the two consoles for a price that I can afford, and especially so since the NES and SNES weren't anywhere near as popular over here in the UK so they're much less common :/

Well, I certainly won't judge you. I don't like when people go all "you're not a real collector unless your main focus is on systems older than 1990!" and the like... You can collect, like and dislike anything you want, and I don't think you'd be judged for that around here  ;D

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #82 on: January 03, 2015, 07:54:11 pm »
I don't think you'd be judged for that around here  ;D

I've been judged around here... and the verdict is SEXY

« Reply #83 on: January 03, 2015, 08:00:45 pm »

Some, not very many, but some collectors are elitist a-holes that think less of you if you don't own a certain console, certain game, have a certain amount of games, pretty much anything that they can use to make themselves feel better than everyone else. As far as I'm concerned, every collector is different, witch different consoles of interest, tastes, and means of collecting. I don't judge someone negatively for not having a game, console or accessory I do. These are just material things and do not define me or do not define most people who collect.

In regards to the NES, I have one, but it is my least favorite console I own. Don't get me wrong, I like the NES, but the vast majority of its games just do not appeal to me. Some collectors may want to lynch me for this, but it boils down to my personal tastes. To one his/her own :)

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #84 on: January 04, 2015, 04:49:35 am »

Some, not very many, but some collectors are elitist a-holes that think less of you if you don't own a certain console, certain game, have a certain amount of games, pretty much anything that they can use to make themselves feel better than everyone else. As far as I'm concerned, every collector is different, witch different consoles of interest, tastes, and means of collecting. I don't judge someone negatively for not having a game, console or accessory I do. These are just material things and do not define me or do not define most people who collect.

In regards to the NES, I have one, but it is my least favorite console I own. Don't get me wrong, I like the NES, but the vast majority of its games just do not appeal to me. Some collectors may want to lynch me for this, but it boils down to my personal tastes. To one his/her own :)

I agree with your sentiments on collecting.

But I love my NES. It's my precious!!!

soera

« Reply #85 on: January 05, 2015, 12:29:41 am »
Don't get me wrong, I like the NES, but the vast majority of its games just do not appeal to me.

This is me too. I think out of the 765 games in the library, about 30 or so of them are actually games I would play.

« Reply #86 on: January 05, 2015, 12:33:22 am »
Don't get me wrong, I like the NES, but the vast majority of its games just do not appeal to me.

This is me too. I think out of the 765 games in the library, about 30 or so of them are actually games I would play.

I've mostly just stuck with collecting the games that defined the NES during it's heyday and avoided all the rare, hidden gems that go for a King's ransom now. If I ever find these hidden gems for cheap I'll buy them (this is what happened with Bucky O'Hare), but will never be dropping $700 for a copy of Little Samson or Flintstones 2.

amauriel

« Reply #87 on: January 05, 2015, 08:47:44 am »
I'm in the same boat on a lot of the old consoles. I have them, I have games for them, but when I tell people my favorite system is the DS they act like I'm not a "real" collector anymore.

And I don't think I've ever made a Top 10 Wishlist, so here goes:

1. Devil Survivor (DS)
2. Jack Bros. (Virtual Boy)
3. Danganronpa 2 (Vita)
4. A Working CD-i (The belt in mine died)
5. Zelda edition GBA SP

Actually, this is all I can think of at the moment. I'd like to have the 3 Zelda CD-i games so I can say I have all the Zeldas, but I'm not sure I want them enough for a wish list like this. I'm all caught up (and will continue to keep up with) the Harvest Moon games and the Shin Megami Tensei games, save for the two on this list.
"You can buy everything, except love, friendship, and exp. points."

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #88 on: January 05, 2015, 12:04:13 pm »
Instead of digging around for my old list to quote, I'll just start fresh with a new one. New year, new list:

1. DuckTales 2 (NES)
2. Einhander (PS1)
3. Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride
4. Galactic Attack (a.k.a RayForce or Layer Section) (Saturn)
5. Die Hard Arcade (Saturn)
6. Dynamite Cop (Dreamcast)
7. The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii)
8. Lunar the Silver Star Complete (PS1)
9. The Adventures of Batman & Robin (SNES)
10. Batman: Return of the Joker (NES)

argyle

« Reply #89 on: January 05, 2015, 12:43:18 pm »
I had a lot of upcoming games on my old list, so this time I decided to do all existing games, mostly older and/or obscure for whatever reason.

1 - .hack//G.U. vol 2&3 (PS2) - there's a local place that has all three but he won't break the set. He has them priced kinda high anyway.
  2 - Okami HD (PS3 - Asia version in English, original release not "The Best" re-release)
  3 - Missing Tales games (ToD 1 & the GBA game) - also wouldn't mind replacing my rough copy of ToD2 at some point.
  4 - Wild Arms: Alter Code F (PS2)
  5 - Kirby's Dream Collection: SE (Wii) - I could have gotten this from Amazon new earlier last year for just over $40 - now it's over $70...
  6 - Growlanser: Generations Deluxe Ed. (PS2)
  7 - Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (GC)
  8 - Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn (Wii)
  9 - Drakengard 2 (PS2)
10 - Steel Battalion (Xbox) - Complete w/ controller, box, etc.
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis