Author Topic: Secret Santa VGCollect 2013 (sign ups closed)  (Read 31847 times)

karyann

Re: Secret Santa VGCollect 2013 (sign ups closed)
« Reply #120 on: November 20, 2013, 02:57:57 pm »
I don't know where post offices are where I live now (I've used google maps but it quickly became complicated for nothing, long story...), so I was waiting for this week-end to ship my package. I'll be spending the week-end in Quebec City, which I know fairly more, so it'll be less of a hassle for me. Sorry for the giftee who will get it a week later  :P

Who will stay anonymous, and who will tell their giftee who they are?   :)

tpugmire

« Reply #121 on: November 20, 2013, 04:27:51 pm »
Well, I don't know how anonymous I'll be, since my name will be on the package. Anyway, I got my gift all boxed up and ready to go. Hopefully I can get to the post office tomorrow.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

desocietas

« Reply #122 on: November 20, 2013, 04:32:46 pm »
I'm going to do the bulk of my hunting this weekend (hopefully the rain will stop by then) - I'm crossing my fingers for the best!

Good luck y'all on the hunt.  It's pretty neat trying to find something that I wouldn't normally be interested in looking for.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

soera

« Reply #123 on: November 20, 2013, 05:33:11 pm »
I got my stuff all packaged and ready to go. Just need the vehicle this weekend to hit the post office. :)

I dont think Ill be anonymous. The person Im sending to knows my name already.  :o

scott

« Reply #124 on: November 20, 2013, 06:33:54 pm »
Haha Matt and I have no choice!
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

foxhack

« Reply #125 on: November 20, 2013, 07:05:43 pm »
My package will be delivered by burro. My giftee will hear it coming a mile away.

Edit: And what sucks about whoever sends things to me is... I'll have to open the box when I get it... 'cause of Mexican Customs agents. :( (If it's an envelope then it's no biggie. But if they see a big box... oh boy.)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #126 on: November 20, 2013, 08:07:52 pm »
My package will be delivered by burro. My giftee will hear it coming a mile away.

Edit: And what sucks about whoever sends things to me is... I'll have to open the box when I get it... 'cause of Mexican Customs agents. :( (If it's an envelope then it's no biggie. But if they see a big box... oh boy.)

Wait, last I heard the drug lords had the government in the back-pockets in Mexico, and where pretty much running things. So that's just ironic.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #127 on: November 20, 2013, 08:09:18 pm »
I sent mine out today. I hope my Secret Santa has a fun unboxing.

Here's the Confirmation Number (just to cover my butt):

*removed by no-fun allowed admin*
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 08:31:08 pm by foxhack »

foxhack

« Reply #128 on: November 20, 2013, 08:30:56 pm »
I deleted that number. Sorry, but it would eventually reveal who your giftee was. ;p

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #129 on: November 20, 2013, 09:17:30 pm »
I deleted that number. Sorry, but it would eventually reveal who your giftee was. ;p

Didn't really think of that. But aren't they gonna know when it gets there anyways, which is when it be revealed by the #? I thought it was okay for them to know once they received it. I wrote a little note that I stuck in there.  :-[

scott

« Reply #130 on: November 20, 2013, 09:29:56 pm »
I think he's just thinking that maybe it would reveal who you didn't get?

Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

foxhack

« Reply #131 on: November 20, 2013, 09:35:52 pm »
I think he's just thinking that maybe it would reveal who you didn't get?

I think I abused my modly powers and jumped the gun on this. Sorry.

You can add the number back if you want.  :-X

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #132 on: November 20, 2013, 09:40:11 pm »
No big deal. Like the post said, I was just covering my butt. At least everyone knows there was a package sent, which does just as good.

Maybe people can send you the Delivery Confirmation numbers, and it still vouches for your package being sent? (They're free with Priority now, BTW).

soera

« Reply #133 on: November 20, 2013, 10:50:04 pm »
Im kind of hoping everyone responds to the emails I sent by letting me know when the item(s) ship. Im keeping a checklist here at the house of who has who, when each person was notified of the person's mailing address and wish list and then will add a mark when items ship and when items are received.

desocietas

« Reply #134 on: November 20, 2013, 11:05:35 pm »
Im kind of hoping everyone responds to the emails I sent by letting me know when the item(s) ship. Im keeping a checklist here at the house of who has who, when each person was notified of the person's mailing address and wish list and then will add a mark when items ship and when items are received.

I'll PM you when my package gets sent!  I hope that last straggler got back to you eventually with their info.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas