Author Topic: Dragon's Dogma!  (Read 1006 times)

darko

Dragon's Dogma!
« on: November 22, 2013, 09:49:51 am »
I downloaded it on the PS3 the other day - since I now have PS+ - and it's awesome.

Who's played it and what did you think?

scott

Re: Dragon's Dogma!
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2013, 10:01:43 am »
I was thinking of downloading it to try it out. But got side tracked when I saw Shadow of Colossus was available as well. >_>
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2013, 01:47:42 pm »
Downloaded it a few days ago. Took about 10 hours for it to download and install. Not sure why but it seems to be a common issue with the game lol.

Seems cooler then I expected so far but I didn't really know anything about the game. I just finished the outpost thing where you get another Pawn or whatever and do the training stuff so still very early on. I'm trying to juggle checking this out while playing AC4 and a bit of NFS Rivals. And I need to get back to Lego Marvel at some point soon. And then GT6 comes out..

I'll have more thoughts on it once I spend more time with it.

darko

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2013, 02:00:25 pm »
The game totally sucked me in. I haven't turned on the PS4 in a few days. I'll probably beat it this weekend. I think I'm at the 35ish hour mark? Level 46 or so I believe. I've noticed some issues along the way, but I'll be going out and finding a nice used copy for my collection after spending this much time with it (and having a blast).

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2013, 12:25:47 pm »
i really liked it. there was a few glitches and pop in was pretty bad at times but the combat made up for it.
i went with an assassin (daggers and bow).
the story was ok.
it needed a better fast travel system.
pawns was an interesting concept. shame there was no co-op

i also got hooked, didnt play anything else for a month

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2013, 12:52:47 am »
Too bad I missed it when it was free...  Kind of reminds me of the Monster Hunter series except that there's no timer for being outside the village.  BIG Positive Factor.  Another positive is the combat.  Saw my brother play it and I wanted to pick up a copy when I have the money to.

Please check out the games I have for sale.