Author Topic: December 2013 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 20446 times)

blipcs76

Re: December 2013 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #135 on: December 23, 2013, 11:00:48 am »
I had a great weekend.  First, I picked up these off a Facebook group:

SNES
- Final Fantasy II
- Final Fantasy III
- Super Metroid

Then later that weekend a package arrived:
- Wii U (Skylanders Swap Force bundle)

I picked up to play on it:
- Super Mario 3D World

Nintendoland is actually way more fun than I was expecting.  We had a blast with it yesterday when a friend came by.

karyann

« Reply #136 on: December 23, 2013, 06:57:46 pm »
I cheked every place I know that's selling games in my parents' town while I'm here, and I got a few items! I had to refrain myself from buying more actually, I was tempted by a few others. But overall I got:

Nintendo DS: Digimon World: Dawn, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team
Gamecube: Harvest Moon Magical Melody ($10 sealed at Canadian Tire, that was surprising), Megaman Network Transmission
PS3: Cursed Crusade (Finally a game to play with my boyfriend!), Demon's Souls, Book of Spells

I can't wait to try all the PS3 ones! (they're the ones I've been wanting the most)

htimreimer

« Reply #137 on: December 24, 2013, 04:14:17 am »
i got a game called the equestrian for $2 at my local dollarama and the only reason i got it is because of dance dance revolution on horseback

foxhack

« Reply #138 on: December 24, 2013, 11:08:15 am »
i got a game called the equestrian for $2 at my local dollarama and the only reason i got it is because of dance dance revolution on horseback

I MUST OWN THIS

darko

« Reply #139 on: December 24, 2013, 12:25:24 pm »
I finally picked up a Vita.

I'm not SUPER impressed with the library, but I am having fun with Persona 4 Golden and Ys: Memories of Celceta. The PS4 streaming is actually pretty good. I was a little surprised by that. The hardware is amazing...can't wait until I am someday able to emulate on it :)

numing

« Reply #140 on: December 24, 2013, 12:43:04 pm »
Got Hoshigami and Rhythm Paradise on the DS as my last game purchases this year. Hoshigami is either stupidly hard or I just fail at the game and it's genre :(

desocietas

« Reply #141 on: December 24, 2013, 01:13:27 pm »

I MUST OWN THIS

haha yeah wth.  I can't find any information about it online...

Oh wait, is it this...?
« Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 01:15:25 pm by desocietas »
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

darko

« Reply #142 on: December 24, 2013, 01:30:47 pm »
Got Hoshigami and Rhythm Paradise on the DS as my last game purchases this year. Hoshigami is either stupidly hard or I just fail at the game and it's genre :(

It's stupid hard.

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #143 on: December 24, 2013, 03:25:31 pm »
so I found the Blue Claptrap at Toys " R" Us for $10 today

htimreimer

« Reply #144 on: December 24, 2013, 04:58:37 pm »

I MUST OWN THIS

haha yeah wth.  I can't find any information about it online...

Oh wait, is it this...?
yes thats the game

jcalder8

« Reply #145 on: December 24, 2013, 06:12:03 pm »
Traded in one last game to get Luigi Manson Dark Moon today! I'm really looking forward to trying it. Also I got Sonic Racing Transformed for the Vita through PS+ I hope it plays well on the Vita

scott

« Reply #146 on: December 25, 2013, 01:25:25 am »
The GF totally surprised me and got me The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds for Christmas! Super excited to play it and I've already put in about an hour into the game.

So awesome, totally wasn't expecting gaming stuff from her, since she's not a gamer at all.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

karyann

« Reply #147 on: December 25, 2013, 09:55:41 am »
I wasn't supposed to get anything for Christmas this year, since my parents had already bought me a Wii U in advance, so I was surprised to receive Pikmin 3 from my brother, and my mom couldn't refrain herself from getting me New Super Luigi U physical copy after I said it was a limited edition, haha. I really wanted to play with my Wii U but wasn't in the mood for NSMB U, so I'm really happy to have something new!

90snostalga

« Reply #148 on: December 25, 2013, 01:28:58 pm »
The GF totally surprised me and got me The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds for Christmas! Super excited to play it and I've already put in about an hour into the game.

So awesome, totally wasn't expecting gaming stuff from her, since she's not a gamer at all.

Wish I were you right now  ;)  Great Girlfriend and game.   Let us know how the game is when you play it please.

« Reply #149 on: December 25, 2013, 02:05:54 pm »
No PS4 like I'd hoped for*, but I did get Beyond: Two Souls for Xmas this year. I played the demo a month or two ago and really liked it, so I'm anxious to dig into the full game!

My friend Sean surprised me by gifting me Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition and the new Rise of the Triad on Steam, too.

* I can't complain too much about the lack of PS4. My Mom got me a new pair of 14-eye Docs, which have been sorely needed!
« Last Edit: December 25, 2013, 02:07:43 pm by insektmute »