Author Topic: December 2013 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 20031 times)

karyann

Re: December 2013 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #120 on: December 20, 2013, 09:16:05 am »
the guy at the store forgot to put the discs in the box so going back tomorrow to get them (dumbass)

I once bought Loco Roco at EB Games and the guy put Loco Roco 2 in the box instead... I had to drive aaaall the way back, because I only noticed when I wanted to play. I hate that they put a sticker to "seal" the games before handing them to you, because I want to have scissors to cut the sticker at the center (since it's round, it's easier to remove that way), so I have to wait all the way home to open it and see if they didn't mess up...  :o

« Reply #121 on: December 20, 2013, 12:03:39 pm »

Now I just have to wait for it to arrive! D:

desocietas

« Reply #122 on: December 20, 2013, 12:53:00 pm »
the guy at the store forgot to put the discs in the box so going back tomorrow to get them (dumbass)

I once bought Loco Roco at EB Games and the guy put Loco Roco 2 in the box instead... I had to drive aaaall the way back, because I only noticed when I wanted to play. I hate that they put a sticker to "seal" the games before handing them to you, because I want to have scissors to cut the sticker at the center (since it's round, it's easier to remove that way), so I have to wait all the way home to open it and see if they didn't mess up...  :o

Something similar happened to me but it was a store in a town that I was visiting... Thankfully we were around for another day or else I would've been out of luck and 300 miles away :(
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

karyann

« Reply #123 on: December 20, 2013, 01:06:36 pm »

Something similar happened to me but it was a store in a town that I was visiting... Thankfully we were around for another day or else I would've been out of luck and 300 miles away :(

300 miles away is definitely too much to go back and ask for a replacement  :-\

« Reply #124 on: December 20, 2013, 01:39:17 pm »
Picked up a Playstation 4 from Best Buy today

« Reply #125 on: December 20, 2013, 09:59:49 pm »

i have res evil outbreak 2 and a res evil outbreak 1 box

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #126 on: December 20, 2013, 10:36:11 pm »
well I picked up a lot today
PSP
Fate Extra
Gungnir
Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny
Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow
Dissidia Final Fantasy- Disc Only
Crisis Core: final Fantasy VII- Disc only

the disc only are to replace the copies that went missing around the same time as my PSP

Figures
5" Classic Sonic
5" Modern sonic
Comic pack with 3" Classic Sonic & Amy(CD) and issue #229 of Sonic The Hedgehog
5" Mario W/Display case

Books
Legend of Zelda: a Link Between Worlds strategy guide (CE)
Vol 1. of Sakura Taisen (AKA Sakura Wars)

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #127 on: December 20, 2013, 11:48:40 pm »
Been trying to cross out items on my wish list lately...  So far, bought and waiting for:

Evolution: World of Sacred Device (Sega Dreamcast)
Disney's Aladdin (Sega Genesis)

Hopefully I could find and cross out more at a decent price.

Please check out the games I have for sale.

« Reply #128 on: December 21, 2013, 05:41:07 am »
Going to pop this in my NGPC right now :D

« Reply #129 on: December 21, 2013, 10:33:03 am »
Yikes. I just added Lotus Turbo Challenge for the Genesis to my collection. The "Yikes"? I have exactly 666 items in my collection now :D

jcalder8

« Reply #130 on: December 21, 2013, 11:00:36 am »
I just bought Marvel Vs Capcom 2 on XBLA. It is being taken down on the 26th so get it while you can!

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #131 on: December 21, 2013, 12:55:38 pm »
I just bought Marvel Vs Capcom 2 on XBLA. It is being taken down on the 26th so get it while you can!

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 was $5 the other day. That's a steal.

jcalder8

« Reply #132 on: December 21, 2013, 01:16:08 pm »

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 was $5 the other day. That's a steal.
I am temped to get that one too since it is also being dropped from Xbox on Demand

« Reply #133 on: December 22, 2013, 12:17:39 pm »
I've had to taper off in a biiiiig way this month, since I'm losing over a week of pay, but snagged Sleeping Dogs + all DLC (only $7.50!) and Knights of the Old Republic II (even though I have my old disc copy) on Steam. Not sure if I mentioned it before, but I also grabbed Remember Me and DmC: Devil May Cry on PS3 earlier this month, too.

soera

« Reply #134 on: December 22, 2013, 09:43:03 pm »
So my "kids" ordered me a few items from Amiami for my Christmas gift : 2 different DQ sticker packs and 2 different slime chargers. :)