Author Topic: New Humble Bundle Out Now  (Read 788 times)

scott

New Humble Bundle Out Now
« on: November 22, 2011, 09:33:49 pm »
I love indie games. At one point I had started reviewing them for previous project. That said, I love the Humble Bundle, not only does it help developers, but also goes toward charity as well. This bundle was just announced earlier (today, I think) and contains Uplink, Multiwindia, Defcon are Darwina by Introversion. Plus they are throwing in Crayon Physics Deluxe (excellent game) and Aquaria for free if you pay above the average. Name your price, select where your money goes and get some sweet indie games. win/win.

http://www.humblebundle.com/
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

matt

Re: New Humble Bundle Out Now
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2011, 10:40:57 pm »
Always a good deal for some great games.

foxhack

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2011, 06:12:06 pm »
I already own every single game in this bundle. Darwinia and Multiwinia are awesome, Defcon made no sense, and Uplink is great, but it has some irritating user interface bugs that they simply don't fix. :(

madmax

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2011, 06:49:49 pm »
I really like that city Creator thing but its been in the works for ages with no real mention of what it really dies :/

amauriel

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2011, 10:48:45 pm »
@foxhack: I had every one in that bundle, and I certainly concur with your statements. I loved Darwinia and Multiwinia, enjoyed Uplink OK, but I never got past the learning curve in Defcon.
"You can buy everything, except love, friendship, and exp. points."