Author Topic: Introducing VGCollect version 3!  (Read 17793 times)

matt

Re: Introducing VGCollect version 3!
« Reply #60 on: January 25, 2014, 03:27:23 pm »
Great new design.

I'd get the VGCollect Pro if it also removed the verification for posting on forums, for now I don't mind ads :)

Thanks!

What verification are you referring to?

EDIT - nevermind. Mods don't see those! ha I think that is a great idea. I'll add that to the list and work on it tonight. I'll post back here when it is implemented.
EDIT 2 - Looked into it a bit more and it is setup that once you have 10 post , the validation goes away. Don't think I can exempt a group other than mods without some major code changes.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 03:37:29 pm by matt »

brunauss

« Reply #61 on: January 27, 2014, 02:04:30 pm »
As soon as I saw the error 404 page and remembered you were working on a upgrade, figured you were getting version 3 ready to go online. It is nice having your own server you can count on and fix yourself.
SWFL Werewolf Gamer

soera

« Reply #62 on: February 25, 2014, 05:51:38 pm »
My first month of VG pro just expired. I went ahead and signed up for a year subscription instead. :)

matt

« Reply #63 on: February 25, 2014, 05:54:40 pm »
My first month of VG pro just expired. I went ahead and signed up for a year subscription instead. :)

Yay! Log out, spin around in a circle 6 times and then log back and your Pro status will be restored.

Also - I'm working on some sort of notification feature that'll let people know when it expires.

90snostalga

« Reply #64 on: February 25, 2014, 10:34:57 pm »

Yay! Log out, spin around in a circle 6 times and then log back and your Pro status will be restored.

Also - I'm working on some sort of notification feature that'll let people know when it expires.

Matt, I use mainly cash for purchases in person but I promise I will eventually load up some money on a card to use over the net and get a Pro Subscription for you.  I do want to support but I promise before the end of this year, I will upgrade  :)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #65 on: February 26, 2014, 07:04:21 am »

Matt, I use mainly cash for purchases in person but I promise I will eventually load up some money on a card to use over the net and get a Pro Subscription for you.  I do want to support but I promise before the end of this year, I will upgrade  :)

I'm the same.

Matt's flexible though - I paid him in cash for a year's worth...
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #66 on: February 26, 2014, 07:06:06 am »
 :o @ Matt's lack of "PRO" status   ;D
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

matt

« Reply #67 on: February 26, 2014, 09:19:08 am »
:o @ Matt's lack of "PRO" status   ;D

Administrator trumps Pro status. :)

And yes 90snostalga, any form of payment will work. If you want to use cash just PM me and shoot you the address to send the briefcase full of unmarked bills.