Author Topic: Obscure, good Wii games  (Read 30192 times)

pzeke

Re: Obscure, good Wii games
« Reply #150 on: April 23, 2022, 05:30:32 pm »
I skimmed through each page and pretty much everything has been mentioned already, but I thought I might as well chime in with a few I didn't see. Due note that some of these are also available on other platforms, but they're different either because of motion controls or gameplay-wise.

Alice in Wonderland
Batman: The Brave and the Bold - The Videogame
Code Lyoko: Quest for Infinity
Dead Space: Extraction
Death Jr.: Root of Evil
Destroy All Humans! Big Willy Unleashed
Dewy's Adventure
Domino Rally
Dragon Blade: Wrath of Fire
FlingSmash
Flip's Twisted World
Heavenly Guardian
Help Wanted: 50 Wacky Jobs
James Cameron's Avatar: The Game
Octomania
Overlord: Dark Legend
Rango
Real Heroes: Firefighter
Rodea: The Sky Soldier
Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes
Spyborgs
Tenchu: Shadow Assassins
The Conduit
Tornado Outbreak
Transformers: Cybertron Adventures
Valhalla Knights: Eldar Saga

Also, even though it wasn't released in North America, I would be remiss not mentioning Disaster: Day of Crisis, which isn't exactly the bad game Reggie Fils-Aime once lead to believe; it's a survival action-adventure by Monolith Soft akin to Disaster Report and Raw Danger! for PS2.

Lastly, I would've included some WiiWare games, but I think it's a tad too late for that now.

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!

pzeke

Re: Obscure, good Wii games
« Reply #151 on: April 24, 2022, 04:41:49 pm »
I forgot to include Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings: it differs from the PS2 version in that it has an exclusive co-op story mode and, if you happen to like point-and-click games, it has Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis as an unlockable.

While I'm at it, there's also the Epic Mickey games and Nights: Journey of Dreams; and I think if you own a Wii you shouldn't pass up Resident Evil 4.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2023, 04:36:33 pm by pzeke »

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!