Author Topic: Why can't Pokemon be listed as Pokémon?  (Read 3196 times)

Veilor

Re: Why can't Pokemon be listed as Pokémon?
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2014, 10:42:16 pm »
haha I'm not :P I'm Swedish and picky with stuff. If the official name is spelling it one way, it should be that way and no other way.

desocietas

« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2014, 11:10:16 pm »
If search can handle the special characters and can understand the é as an e, then I'd say that we spell it properly if we can.  It's easier to type titles in lowercase, but we don't do that because it'd just look bad and doesn't accurately reflect what's on the game box.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

foxhack

« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2014, 11:24:25 pm »
If search can handle the special characters and can understand the é as an e, then I'd say that we spell it properly if we can.  It's easier to type titles in lowercase, but we don't do that because it'd just look bad and doesn't accurately reflect what's on the game box.
Well, it can -now-. I've edited a few of the games, feel free to fix the others. ;p

karyann

« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2014, 11:25:04 am »
Well, it can -now-. I've edited a few of the games, feel free to fix the others. ;p

Free-for-all on the Pokémon games edit, GO

:P

tpugmire

« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2014, 12:15:26 pm »
A approved a bunch of the Pokemon edits earlier this morning.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com