Author Topic: Another Wii U stat  (Read 7259 times)

90snostalga

Re: Another Wii U stat
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2014, 01:20:42 pm »
Get Shigesato Itoi to make Mother 4 for it. Boom another million consoles sold.

Pure Genius Bob :)  Pure genius.  Is there a way we can all send Nintendo a recommendation or a petition or something to help them out?

bobster

« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2014, 01:25:42 pm »
Get Shigesato Itoi to make Mother 4 for it. Boom another million consoles sold.

Pure Genius Bob :)  Pure genius.  Is there a way we can all send Nintendo a recommendation or a petition or something to help them out?
I wouldn't be surprised if the fine folks over at starman.net haven't already done that lol.
Currently Playing: The Witcher

bobster

« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2014, 01:26:51 pm »
I guess last night Nintendo talked about it's future plans. They actually all sound really promising.

Here's the link to the kotaku article about it.
Currently Playing: The Witcher

90snostalga

« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2014, 01:29:14 pm »
While I'm currently playing Shenmue 2 for Xbox, I would like to add to the Mother 4 list that Nintendo team up with Sega to make Shenmue 3 exclusive to the Wii U.  Any one else with me?

90snostalga

« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2014, 01:36:36 pm »
I guess last night Nintendo talked about it's future plans. They actually all sound really promising.

Here's the link to the kotaku article about it.

Thanks for the article. I read it and I will have to say, personally, I'm disappointed.   Why?  Well, I do like that they are not really moving to the smart phone market but;  I don't care about more DS titles on the virtual system.  Maybe because I dont play virtual or online games so I dont care about that.  I could get the games on the DS to play them.  I guess this feature would not make more Wii U sales.  People who dont have a Wii U will not say "Im going to buy that Wii U so I can download DS games and play them"

One Nintendo username across all of Nintendo?  Again, how will this increase sales...

I just feel nothing in that article will make more Wii U sales.  Nintendo needs to focus on what can give more sales.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 01:38:29 pm by 90snostalga »

90snostalga

« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2014, 01:44:47 pm »
Nintendo if you read this.  Please read our opinions and hear our voices.  Please focus on better marketing and getting games out.  There are still millions who don't know the Wii U is a new system, they believe it's just an add on for the Wii.  Also, put out more better Wii U games please.  Not a bunch of DS games.  There is a good lineup this year but just keep the line up going. 

scott

« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2014, 02:41:37 pm »
There are still millions who don't know the Wii U is a new system, they believe it's just an add on for the Wii.

I still stand by my opinion that the Wii U is a stupid name. And its no wonder that people are confused by it.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2014, 02:42:36 pm »
There are still millions who don't know the Wii U is a new system, they believe it's just an add on for the Wii.

I still stand by my opinion that the Wii U is a stupid name. And its no wonder that people are confused by it.

It is, but it's not like Xbox One is any less stupid of a name.

90snostalga

« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2014, 02:47:10 pm »

Lol!   ;D   It's seem more stupid to older folks like me who were around for the original Xbox because now I have to say Original Xbox when referring to the original xbox because when I say first xbox, my little brother wants to correct me and say "you mean the xbox one?"

Sega and Nintendo should join forces and put out a console called the Sega Nintendo!!!   ;)  No?

scott

« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2014, 03:07:57 pm »

True. I suppose its just because I came from the generation where each console was named something different.

I also remember thinking "PlayStation 2" was a dumb name too tho.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

karyann

« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2014, 03:43:07 pm »

True. I suppose its just because I came from the generation where each console was named something different.

I also remember thinking "PlayStation 2" was a dumb name too tho.

And yet in the end, it's the only name that doesn't sound stupid haha. Playstation 4 is the only one that feels "right" this gen. I also hate the name "Wii U" a lot, it sounds bleh and it's a lot more confusing to people who don't follow news in the video games industry. And don't get me started on "Xbox one"  :P

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2014, 07:37:26 pm »
probably the best reaction to all this negative stuff. Honestly I've got to start acting more like this towards any negative stuff in video games unless it actually affects me or my habits.

sin2beta

« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2014, 07:44:22 pm »
probably the best reaction to all this negative stuff. Honestly I've got to start acting more like this towards any negative stuff in video games unless it actually affects me or my habits.

That's sound advice. During the Dreamcast years, I was pretty oblivious. And I'm glad. I just enjoyed the hell out of it. Although I don't think the WiiU is Nintendo's last.

Enjoy the time and do the things you want to do, play the games you want to play. If you don't you could regret it. It's just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "I'll go a little later, I'll go a little later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again! I'm going to play the WiiU now, dammit!
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 07:49:08 pm by sin2beta »
UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c

90snostalga

« Reply #43 on: January 30, 2014, 07:50:21 pm »

That's sound advice. During the Dreamcast years, I was pretty oblivious. And I'm glad. I just enjoyed the hell out of it. Although I don't think the WiiU is Nintendo's last.

Enjoy the time and do the things you want to do, play the games you want to play. If you don't you could regret it. It's just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "I'll go a little later, I'll go a little later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again! I'm going to play the WiiU now, dammit!

Awesome video and funny!!   :)

Give us more information on Mr. T.  Was he just there to sign autographs or what?  Why did you delay?

sin2beta

« Reply #44 on: January 30, 2014, 07:52:22 pm »

Awesome video and funny!!   :)

Give us more information on Mr. T.  Was he just there to sign autographs or what?  Why did you delay?

UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c