Author Topic: Game stop rewards points  (Read 1041 times)

90snostalga

Game stop rewards points
« on: January 29, 2014, 10:27:36 pm »
Anyone know how often you get "active rewards" with gamestop?  I got a buy 2 get 1 free off used games like 2 weeks after i signed up in december but thats all i've had and I earned 17000 points since then.  Anyone have any details?

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

Re: Game stop rewards points
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2014, 10:56:53 pm »
your birthday and when you renew your subscription you will get another B2G1. the points you spend on there rewards site which the stuff can range from coupons, bottle openers, keychains, t-shirts,playing cards, belt buckles, and portal 2 women's panties

90snostalga

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2014, 10:58:24 pm »
your birthday and when you renew your subscription you will get another B2G1. the points you spend on there rewards site which the stuff can range from coupons, bottle openers, keychains, t-shirts,playing cards, belt buckles, and portal 2 women's panties

Oh cool.  Is the birthday a buy 2 get 1 free as well?

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2014, 11:01:12 pm »

Oh cool.  Is the birthday a buy 2 get 1 free as well?

if your pro I do believe my subscription ran out so I can't confirm 100%, but I could have sworn at the beginning of the month I had an E-mail saying something about that.

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2014, 12:05:22 am »
In any case, they will e-mail your birthday coupon.  Check your e-mail on that day or maybe it'll also be posted on the PowerUp Rewards website.  As I remember correctly, the coupon is only good for less than a month.

Please check out the games I have for sale.