Author Topic: Xbox Live Gamertags  (Read 1500 times)

matt

Xbox Live Gamertags
« on: November 30, 2011, 11:41:22 am »
I figured it'd be cool to start a thread with where we can post your XBL Gamertags. I'm online a lot but really only have currently been playing NHL 12 or streaming videos.

Add me: mattcakes

scott

Re: Xbox Live Gamertags
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 11:48:54 am »
Wyrmm

Don't play much online, really. But you might catch me on AC: Revelations' multiplayer.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

desocietas

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2011, 04:00:19 pm »
Heh, dupe thread.  But still relevant!  I wonder if we should have various gamertags as something we can list in our profiles...?
My XBL gamertag is the same as my username here: desocietas :)  Hopefully I'll be online soon playing the newly acquired tables on Pinball FX2.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

psydswipe

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2011, 06:49:35 am »
I'm considering letting my Xbox Live Gold account run out in a month since I rarely play online. However, if you want to compare achievements/high scores my user name here is also my gamertag: Psydswipe. I also use that for Steam, EA Origin, and PlayStation Network (I don't own a PS3 though, just borrow one when I want to play exclusives). I like Pinball FX2 as well, just picked up the classic pack during the recent sale but haven't looked at it yet since Skyrim has stolen all of my free time lately.

matt

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2011, 11:06:43 am »
I've been thinking of the same. I didn't pick up BF3 of MV3 so the only thing I've been playing is NHL 12 but that's only if I play with my roommmate. Damn EA and their online pass bullshit.

scott

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2011, 11:21:55 am »
Damn EA and their online pass bullshit.

Ya Ubisoft is the same way, with their "Uplay Passport" or whatever. I had to jump through a bunch of hoops just to be able to play AC:Revelations online. Total garbage.

desocietas

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2011, 08:09:35 pm »
Yeah, I don't have a lot of use for XBL Gold, but I'll pick up a subscription card/code when they're on sale for like $35/year or whatever.  Comes in handy for Netflix on the TV and the occasional multiplayer game or Gold-only sale.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

foxhack

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2011, 03:14:28 pm »
I don't have an XBLA account, but I have a Games For Windows account... they're pretty much the same thing. I have two friends on 360s.

FoxhackDN ('cause someone took Foxhack during the XBox days and the profile hasn't been wiped yet.)

scott

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2011, 03:31:09 pm »
('cause someone took Foxhack during the XBox days and the profile hasn't been wiped yet.)

That's how I feel about my Wyrmm account, some dude has the name Wyrm and hasn't played since original Xbox.

Of course, my normal character name is usually Ryglore, which I have from my original Xbox days. It remained active until my CC expired and it was in limbo. When I got my 360, I couldn't remember my log in so I made my new account... I entered my CC info and they reupped Gold on Ryglore. So I was running 2 gold accounts for awhile until I realized they were double billing me. Now I don't know if I can name change the Ryglore account to something else, and name change my Wyrmm account to Ryglore... sigh.

foxhack

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2011, 08:56:47 pm »
)
That's how I feel about my Wyrmm account, some dude has the name Wyrm and hasn't played since original Xbox.

Of course, my normal character name is usually Ryglore, which I have from my original Xbox days. It remained active until my CC expired and it was in limbo. When I got my 360, I couldn't remember my log in so I made my new account... I entered my CC info and they reupped Gold on Ryglore. So I was running 2 gold accounts for awhile until I realized they were double billing me. Now I don't know if I can name change the Ryglore account to something else, and name change my Wyrmm account to Ryglore... sigh.

It costs money to change your username, so it should be possible. In theory.

scott

« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2011, 10:33:11 pm »
Ya I think it would almost require a call in to tech support or something... seems like a unique case, and I'd hate to drop cash on name swapping the 1st only to find out I couldn't snag my original username w/ the other account.