Author Topic: Refund tax for games  (Read 3091 times)

90snostalga

Re: Refund tax for games
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2014, 08:32:30 pm »
Tax return time is my best sale period, right after Christmas.

So buy those games. ;D

Ha  :D  You got any good items for sale?

« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2014, 09:28:51 pm »
Sadly I have not received a tax refund in years because I am lumped into a tax bracket with people who make way more than me. In fact I somehow owe money every year even after paying all my taxes throughout the year :/. But if I did get a refund, some of it would no doubt go towards games.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2014, 09:36:38 pm »
Sadly I have not received a tax refund in years because I am lumped into a tax bracket with people who make way more than me. In fact I somehow owe money every year even after paying all my taxes throughout the year :/. But if I did get a refund, some of it would no doubt go towards games.

I feel your pain. Go to school. Get a good job. Get married to a woman who makes a little scratch too. Then, you pay the man out the ass.

« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2014, 01:08:41 am »

I feel your pain. Go to school. Get a good job. Get married to a woman who makes a little scratch too. Then, you pay the man out the ass.

Sing it brother, I feel ya :/

90snostalga

« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2014, 01:13:31 am »

That's so cool  8)  Enjoy the trip!  Sounds fun!   :)  I think those game stores and stuff are really cool over so if you take any vids or pics try to show us when you get back.

I took a short video the first time I went here:

My camera was dying, unfortunately, that's why it's so short. ^^;

Aw awesome video and I will have to say, I love the music in the background!   :) 

This makes me want to study Japanese again and try to learn the entire language but it was hard requires a lost of patience  :)
« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 01:16:07 am by 90snostalga »

« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2014, 07:18:21 pm »
no refund:( i owe money :(

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2014, 12:01:10 am »
As most people on this site will do, a small amount will go towards video game-related purchases.  Maybe a PS4 or Vita if I feel like splurging.

Please check out the games I have for sale.

foxhack

« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2014, 12:37:33 am »
Tax return time is my best sale period, right after Christmas.

So buy those games. ;D

Ha  :D  You got any good items for sale?
I intend to list my entire PS1 RPG collection. Hopefully some poor schmuck will use his refund money wisely. :P

bobster

« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2014, 09:23:15 am »
Part of my refund is going towards paying off the credit card (yay $0!) and the rest is going to get me a new TV stand/entertainment center so I can actually have my consoles out. So it's gaming related, but not games themselves.
Currently Playing: The Witcher

soera

« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2014, 11:35:11 am »
I intend to list my entire PS1 RPG collection.

What all do you have? Im complete on mine as much as I want to be but Im always interested in more heh.

desocietas

« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2014, 11:44:22 am »
As most people on this site will do, a small amount will go towards video game-related purchases.  Maybe a PS4 or Vita if I feel like splurging.

This is pretty much what I would've said!  I want to pay off some CCs, but I might also decide to use some of it for a Vita or a PS3 (still need to catch up with the last generation).

If anything, the refund is always a nice buffer for a few months, especially since my roommates tend to be a little late in paying me their portion of the rent.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas