Author Topic: Game Boy Games in Cassette Cases?  (Read 30136 times)

abe

Re: Game Boy Games in Cassette Cases?
« Reply #120 on: June 18, 2014, 11:27:12 am »
Fire Red.

Ooooh, thanks. It looks way more orange in that picture than in person. :P
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

« Reply #121 on: June 18, 2014, 08:19:47 pm »
Best mug ever! However, it's a mess to find games in this, and call me nitpicky but this also scratches stickers a lot... So, good for you if you like that way!  But I can't bring myself to do this  :(

The cup I purchased from a guy claiming to have been a NOA employ some years ago. I think it was some kind of pen holder for events. Weather it's legitimately from Nintendo or not I just like it for the logo.

As long as labels aren't fading or have visible cuts I don't really care. If I did care I would probably collect CIB anyways. The ones I play the most are left at the top. And thankfully I don't have many GB/GBA games. :P
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 08:21:40 pm by badATchaos »

karyann

« Reply #122 on: June 22, 2014, 05:04:47 pm »
The cup I purchased from a guy claiming to have been a NOA employ some years ago. I think it was some kind of pen holder for events. Weather it's legitimately from Nintendo or not I just like it for the logo.

As long as labels aren't fading or have visible cuts I don't really care. If I did care I would probably collect CIB anyways. The ones I play the most are left at the top. And thankfully I don't have many GB/GBA games. :P

I guess it does the trick then! Mine are currently stacked in neat piles, but I hate it, I can't get easily what I want   :-\

bobster

« Reply #123 on: June 22, 2014, 05:13:36 pm »
Scott, my girlfriend and I have picked up a couple cassette tape cases and are ready to try our hand at doing this for our loose games. Can you hook a brother up with the templates?

Thanks!
(hugs and kisses)
Currently Playing: The Witcher

« Reply #124 on: June 23, 2014, 10:33:54 pm »
Scott and kamikazekeeg, those all turned out really great.  They look awesome on the shelf!

scott

« Reply #125 on: March 15, 2015, 08:15:09 pm »
New cover!

Resident Evil Gaiden.

Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread