Author Topic: Argyle  (Read 3225 times)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

Argyle
« on: March 06, 2014, 11:16:58 am »
So.

I was reading the "Games that you can never find" thread -and- noticed that Argyle had listed Suikoden 2 for the PS1.

Since I happened to have 2 copies of it - I contacted him to see if he was interested in working out some kind of a deal/trade.

Turns out that he was receptive to the idea -and- we spent the next few days (*friendly*) negotiating something that we were both happy with.

And...today I received his shipment   ;D

No complaints on my end - he accurately represented the condition of what I'd be getting, communication back & forth was pleasant & detailed, and all items were nicely & safely packed into a box.

Definitely *WOULD* (and most likely will:) deal with again & would recommend him to others.

Thanks Argyle!
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

Re: Argyle
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2014, 12:01:02 pm »
Heh; you need to get more active with the rest of the community here, Greg...so as I'm not the only one posting here & singing your praises  ;D

I've now had several on-going, and multi-part deals/trades & transactions with Greg (the most recent of which was concluded today when I received the Drakangard III "Square-Enix Exclusive" Collector's Edition in today's mail) -and- I'm now at the point with him that I can feel comfortable & confident in both saying & thinking that I now Know What to Expect when doing any kind of buying, selling, and/or trading with him; and that is:

- Excellent & constant/consistent communication & updates,

- Receiving Accurately & Honestly-described items from him,

- Competently & securely packed/packaged items when he sends them,

- (while this may just be the *vibe* / *Impressions* that I've gotten of Greg over & throughout our transactions; thus making it difficult to quantify:) -

*However* since my judgment of people & their character has a loooong history of very seldom being "off"; the feeling that I've had as my "Take-Away" after every exchange with him has been that I've just dealt with a nice, friendly, well-versed, communicative, fair, ethical, and honest person.

I'd vouch for Greg & recommend him to anyone & everyone here!

argyle

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2014, 07:05:13 pm »
Thanks Kenny.  :)  I *did* send a DQ poster to a certain DQ fan here, but he didn't leave me any feedback...  ;) 
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

soera

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2014, 12:24:31 pm »
Thanks Kenny.  :)  I *did* send a DQ poster to a certain DQ fan here, but he didn't leave me any feedback...  ;)

Doh!!! That was me. I should have said something here. I mentioned it when I did pics of my room but I guess those arent easily connected.

karyann

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2014, 09:37:37 am »
We traded and everything when great! I noticed after agreeing to the trade that I couldn't send his game right away, and he was super understanding. He even gave me an extra, a super awesome postcard! Would gladly do business with him again  ;D

davifus

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2014, 08:47:53 pm »
Greg visited my Emporium

His T&E senses tingle

My first trade with Greg. Everything went smooth as butter.

I got first HDN game from him. He even threw in a case & manual for Dissidia which I needed.

- Great Communication
- Fast Shipping
- Freebies
- Bubbles & Paper

10/10
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2014, 11:26:07 am »
just completed another trade, long in the works, with Greg and, as I've come to expect from him - everything was honestly done and w/o any problems; would certainly recommend & will certainly deal with him again ;D

All that said, I've gotta vent some disappointment...nothing to do with Greg, mind you (if there's any 'fault' here, it's my own --and-- due solely to my own expectations + lack of research) :-\

I was thinking & expecting that this "limited edition" of Class of Heroes 2G was going to be a...well you know a 'standard' LE; certainly not just a...*game* >:(

Once again - Greg's part & conduct in all of this was flawless ;)

bobster

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2014, 04:57:04 pm »
Argyle was nice enough to hook me up with some spare Amiibos he managed to track down around him. All around nice guy and a pleasure to deal with!

Also, he packaged everything like a pro. No way this stuff could have gotten damaged, short of a delivery truck flipping.
Currently Playing: The Witcher

devancowan

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2015, 12:53:27 pm »
Argyle and I traded Amiibos and he exceeded all expectations. The packaging was great. There was no way that it was going to get damaged! It got here in a little over a week which is great!
Can't thank you enough argyle!
Cheers!  :D

bobster

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2015, 10:54:36 am »
Argyle and I just had a transaction for an Amiibo. Very responsive and all around awesome guy!
Currently Playing: The Witcher

devancowan

« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2015, 10:37:11 pm »
Purchased another amiibo from Argyle. He goes above and beyond when it comes to shipping safely. Great guy and great communication!
Cheers and thanks again!

kashell

« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2015, 08:06:36 am »
While not a trade per se, argyle was kind enough to offer to send me a DC disc that would allow me to play Japanese imports. He sends stuff with the utmost care. Thanks for being super kind and acting like a southern gentleman.

devancowan

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2015, 12:18:10 am »
Purchased yet another amiibo off Argyle. Great guy! Goes out of his way to send me amiibos I would never be able to find. Would do business with him anytime!

Cheers

soera

« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2015, 02:29:13 am »
I bought an amiibo and swapped a CIB mint copy of a game for a sealed game. Couldnt have been a smoother transaction. Would not hesitate at all to trade/buy/sell with again.