Author Topic: Having trouble editing...  (Read 774 times)

Having trouble editing...
« on: March 09, 2014, 04:38:59 pm »
So I'm trying to edit The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia page (http://vgcollect.com/item/38608), but it seems to take a while to load after saving the changes and when it is finished, it refreshes the page, and doesn't take me to a page where it tells me where it was successful editing. Help?

Re: Having trouble editing...
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2014, 05:23:51 pm »
Ones you submit your changes a green box near the top of the page will tell you that you have Edits have been submitted successfully. All edits are looked over by admin. I can sometimes take a day or so for it to go through. This might be why you haven't seen any changes yet. Once the edit has been cleared by an admin you'll see a yellow exclamation mark notifying you to the successful (or unsuccessfully) updated.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 05:25:45 pm by badATchaos »

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2014, 05:25:07 pm »
I never have that happen to me though when I do Hyrule Historia, it's the only one where I can never edit it.....

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2014, 05:26:12 pm »
What kind of change are you doing?

foxhack

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2014, 05:29:55 pm »
... uh.

I haven't stumbled upon -any- edits from you for that item. Nothing's in the queue, and you can see I've approved a bunch of stuff from you recently.

Are you adding new images? If the page is taking too long to reload then maybe the site is timing out because your upload is taking too long?

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2014, 07:17:17 pm »
No idea what is going on, I guess my computer is being stupid (It usually is)

scott

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2014, 01:02:21 pm »
Matt told me that he'll be online tonight working through everything that's been going on over the last week. I'll make sure he looks into this one too.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread