Author Topic: Getting rid of part of my collection (only sells, no trades :/ )  (Read 2722 times)

Well guys, this is my 2 thread of selling and this a little different from the other because this actually stuff from my personal collection. Im passing a hard situation right now in my life (family studies and a broken car) that I need cash. So before I went to ebay to sell this games I want to first post it here and see if one of you are interested because I know this will arrive to good collectors hands. I will throw in freebies from my other thread (the freebies posted there) and other stuff depending of the trade and people that want to buy from me ( for those that bought or traded with me).  I will post the same thread in other sites that I have been doing sellings and trades, so if anyone are interested let me know. For the shipping day, you will need to give me at least one day however If I passed more than 2 I will give you free shipping (if I dont told you a reason why). I only accept paypal. For the shipping will be $3.99 first class with tracking via usps. If you buy more I can give you a discount here. For the prices I use ebay, no amazon or pricecharting, I mainly search for the lowest prices (condition etc) and then pick that price and cut off between $5 to $10, depends on how many games you want. The condition are near excellent but let me know to give you a better detail on each one. I will add more, for example I have Zelda Ocarina of time 3d ( I need the case and manual), Pokemon Black 2 (need case and manual) and Super Mario 2 3d Land (need case and manual).

This is the stuff

A video showing the conditions etc: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYd2_0cfpn0

« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 11:35:51 pm by xstonekinghtx »

Re: Getting rid of part of my collection (only sells, no trades :/ )
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2014, 06:01:06 pm »
Does Soul Silver have the Pokewalker?

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2014, 06:04:23 pm »
No and niether the cardboard box. Just the game, case and manual.

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2014, 06:06:47 pm »

I happen to have a Pokewalker that hasn't been used yet, still has the pull tab in it and the back piece with the belt clip that you can switch. If it sweetens the deal for anyone interested I'll throw this in, or I can send it to you to add to it.

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2014, 06:09:48 pm »

I happen to have a Pokewalker that hasn't been used yet, still has the pull tab in it and the back piece with the belt clip that you can switch. If it sweetens the deal for anyone interested I'll throw this in, or I can send it to you to add to it.

really!!??  :o :o :o that will be awesome dude, thanks a bunch   ;D

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2014, 06:18:20 pm »
I'll keep my eye on this topic and send it to ever wants the game. Or I could send it to you, just let me know.

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2014, 07:19:16 pm »
where u selling them... On amazon or ebay? ill buy firered and/or emerald

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2014, 08:02:21 pm »
How much you looking to get for Legend of Mana?

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2014, 08:16:29 pm »
I posted here before on ebay, in fact I didnt posted on ebay yet, but I will do it later on. Im receiving so many messages and well Im attending that before I hit on ebay xD. For Legend of Mana I can do $28 because there is someone that want some and offer me that on the package, so that is best I can do

bobster

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2014, 08:56:12 am »
Sorry to hear you're having to get rid of some things  :-\. I'd snatch those breath of fire games from you, but money's tight for me right now as well. Good luck selling!
Currently Playing: The Witcher

« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2014, 09:25:03 am »
thanks bobster I really hard to get rid of that stuff, you know how hard is collecting games and you need to sell them to get money to resolve something, is really hard but well I need to do it :'(

« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2014, 01:21:03 pm »
Extremely interested in Pokemon Emerald. Let me know what you're asking for it.  :)

« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2014, 12:17:54 am »
Bump, Added a video

« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2014, 01:40:48 am »
How much for Raycrisis?

« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2014, 12:30:06 pm »
I sold it, I updated the list :)