Author Topic: Earthlock: Festival of Magic - Kickstarter - So close to being funded.  (Read 913 times)

Im a sucker for turn based RPGs and I just came across this one on Kickstarter. Looks like its going to have everything I love about the genre so of course I had to fund it. Check it out https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/171497873/earthlock-festival-of-magic
« Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 06:39:32 pm by justin8301 »

Re: Earthlock: Festival of Magic - Kickstarter
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2014, 08:11:21 pm »
Holy crap...I peed myself a little. Definitely going to keep an eye on this.

soera

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2014, 11:13:53 pm »
2 things I wasnt too happy about. First its 8th gen only. While thats not necessarily a deal breaker by itself, pair it with the fact that its digital only and it just isnt something that I see in my future.

Concept looks pretty neat however.

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2014, 11:30:55 pm »
2 things I wasnt too happy about. First its 8th gen only. While thats not necessarily a deal breaker by itself, pair it with the fact that its digital only and it just isnt something that I see in my future.

Concept looks pretty neat however.

Im right there with you. I generally do not like digital only stuff; but I had to make an exception for this one. I'll just download it on steam since I currently do not have an 8th Gen console.

theflea

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2014, 07:01:31 am »
Looks great, I'd be on this kickstarter in a heartbeat if they offered a physical copy of the game on XBone or PS4.
But if this game ever does get a physical copy I will buy a copy. Maybe once all the episodes are finished they will.
"Happy game hunting!!!"

This is so close to being funded and it only has 4 days left. I really hope it gets fully funded so i can get a chance to play it.