Author Topic: Editing Problem  (Read 1456 times)

madmax

Editing Problem
« on: December 12, 2011, 06:02:25 pm »
I've been getting this error

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@vgcollect.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache/2.2.9 Server at vgcollect.com Port 80

When editing. The edit goes through. Someone was online when I was and they were accepting them. Since I couldn't see them show up in the control panel, i thought they weren't going through xD
Anyways, error :P

matt

Re: Editing Problem
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2011, 06:24:24 pm »
That was me. You must have pushed it out while I was updating things. Should be all good now.

foxhack

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2011, 09:06:57 pm »
I'm getting 500 errors when adding new games, too. The same problem as before, the entry shows up but the artwork does not get saved.

matt

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2011, 09:42:54 pm »
Ugh well I guess the uploads problems aren't solved. What were the file types and sizes of the images?

matt

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2011, 12:47:42 am »
Well I was just able to create new test items with both of those images. No issues. I do see an error in the logs from earlier but it simply says that the script didn't complete execution. I'll continue researching things and get to the bottom of it. Please continue to let me know when and if it happens again. Thanks!

matt

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2011, 01:11:55 am »
Okay I think I was able to isolate the issue to there not being enough memory. I've increased this.

/keeps fingers crossed

foxhack

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2011, 09:54:17 pm »
It happened again...

http://vgcollect.com/item/20618
http://cdn.steampowered.com/v/gfx/apps/102600/header.jpg

Edit:
Also added a dupe by accident. I changed it to be another entry so it doesn't get deleted. http://vgcollect.com/item/20624

matt

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2011, 07:45:01 am »
STOP BREAKING STUFF! :)

haha...I'll look through the logs. There is no way we are running out of ram at this point.

scott

« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2011, 07:48:49 am »
@foxhack I approved those edits.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

foxhack

« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2011, 08:33:24 am »
STOP BREAKING STUFF! :)

haha...I'll look through the logs. There is no way we are running out of ram at this point.
At one point I was banned from my college library computers because they would break down if I even looked at them funny.

Strangely though, my PC works fine. Funny that.