Author Topic: desocietas  (Read 12229 times)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

Re: desocietas
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2015, 10:43:52 am »
Ya know...

I'm not one to complain (read: Yes. I am:)

*BUT*

I'm lodging a complaint at the lack of a standardized "VGC" form (with neat, little checkboxes) - just waiting to be checked - in the case of dealing with certain reliably consistent & 'regular' buyers, sellers, and traders here  8)

At any rate; *Ahem*

Friendly & clearly-communicated negotiations/discussions on items + pricing: check,

Prompt payment sent & received (as & when) stated:  check, and

Bonus Points awarded for: being my bestest L'il D-sister ;)

Recommend/Do future business with(?):

No... 

...Brainer! :P
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2016, 07:31:32 pm »
Did a small bit of business with Desocietas who hooked me up with a great deal for practically nothing and I can't be more thankful about it.

Flashback2012

« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2016, 01:19:35 pm »
Yikes...this is long overdue (I thought I had did this but apparently didn't...Oops!  :o)

Anyway, leaving positive feedback for Desocietas. She's a real trooper, going above and beyond for her fellow gamer. She picked up some extra copies of the Limited Run games Futuridium (sp) and Oddworld New 'n' Tasty and passed them along to yours truly. Excellent communication, very pleasant to deal with and incredibly patient. Thanks a ton for helping me out with those. I'm still not a fan of how LRG does things but at least Deso softened the blow a bit.  ;)

Thanks again!

kashell

« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2017, 10:44:37 am »
Lady D purchased a few items from me and immediately sent the payment. An amazing experience from an amazing person! <3