Author Topic: Vita Fat or Slim?  (Read 6602 times)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

Re: Vita Fat or Slim?
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2014, 02:10:01 pm »
I've heard that while the "Slim" is indeed a bit thinner...that the actual footprint of both the Fat & the Slim is identical  :o
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2014, 03:05:11 pm »
Alot of May, Might, ive heard in this thread.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2014, 03:52:41 pm »
Alot of May, Might, ive heard in this thread.

To be expected in the "Might"y month of "May:P

No need to make any decisions based on what you see/read here when all of the relevant, concrete, and definitive facts & answers are easy enough to research at this point  ;)

karyann

« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2014, 05:50:59 pm »

No need to make any decisions based on what you see/read here when all of the relevant, concrete, and definitive facts & answers are easy enough to research at this point  ;)

Pun-ny as always  :P

I'd like it if there was any way to compare both side by side, but I doubt they'll set up booths in stores for that  :( I've started looking for an old-model Vita yesterday, I think that the yellowish screen puts me off more than a proprietary cable. Now if people would actually answer back when you contact them for their ads, maybe I'd be able to buy one  ::)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2014, 06:51:48 am »

Pun-ny as always  :P

I'd like it if there was any way to compare both side by side, but I doubt they'll set up booths in stores for that  :( I've started looking for an old-model Vita yesterday, I think that the yellowish screen puts me off more than a proprietary cable. Now if people would actually answer back when you contact them for their ads, maybe I'd be able to buy one  ::)

I can't help it :o

teck

PRO Supporter

« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2014, 02:28:11 pm »
Only one thing needs to be said....  OLED screen....