Author Topic: Restarting a collection on VGcollect.com  (Read 1007 times)

Restarting a collection on VGcollect.com
« on: December 22, 2011, 07:13:42 am »
Is there any way to completely erase your collection and start over? Reason I ask is, I have sold a large chunk of my collection and bought entirely new games for my collection as well and just want to spend a good day re-adding things without having to manually delete hundreds of titles from my lists.

scott

Re: Restarting a collection on VGcollect.com
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2011, 09:05:38 am »
You know, I don't think there is. But that's a good suggestion. Maybe @matt can knock something like that out quick.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

matt

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2011, 09:32:50 am »
I just took care of this. You now have a blank slate. Let me know if you need anything else!

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2011, 10:07:25 am »
Awesome, thanks a ton man, you saved me hours of deleting things alone! Also, is this something the site could have in the future? Maybe call it a "Clean Slate" option or something, and put it behind a million captchas and mod approval or something?

scott

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2011, 10:27:11 am »
Haha i just pictured 15 "Are you REALLY sure?" Dialogue boxes.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2011, 10:36:26 am »
and it has different boxes in different spots to catch people mindlessly clicking. "Yes" "No" "Kinda" "Maybe Sorta"

matt

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2011, 12:45:38 pm »
ha as much as I love the idea at this point I don't think I'm going to add it seeing as you were the first person to request it. If it becomes more requested I'll add it but for now I have a million other features I need to be working on.