Author Topic: Upcoming Niche Japanese Games  (Read 226639 times)

desocietas

Re: Upcoming Niche Japanese Games
« Reply #795 on: October 28, 2015, 02:23:07 am »
Yes!
Atelier Escha & Logy™ Plus Limited Edition
Finally  ;D

Yay. :D

Niiiice. I held off on getting the standard version since they have a tendency to do plus versions. This one looks good :)
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

abe

« Reply #796 on: October 28, 2015, 07:06:11 am »
Gravity Rush Remastered is getting a digital only release in North America, but Europe and Japan are getting physical copies. >:(
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

argyle

« Reply #797 on: October 28, 2015, 11:19:25 am »
Gravity Rush Remastered is getting a digital only release in North America, but Europe and Japan are getting physical copies. >:(

I just placed my order for the Asian / English version, along with the Asian / English version of Bloodborne: Old Hunters Ed.  Fight the power!

EDIT: Also, I just updated the OP!
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 12:51:09 pm by argyle »
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

soera

« Reply #798 on: October 30, 2015, 12:27:08 pm »

soera

« Reply #799 on: October 31, 2015, 10:54:33 pm »
This has been named as well : http://www.rpgfan.com/news/2015/4022.html

argyle

« Reply #800 on: November 01, 2015, 04:39:45 am »
For both of those posts, I was *sure* you were going to link to this: http://gematsu.com/2015/10/zero-escape-3-officially-titled-zero-time-dilemma

;)
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

desocietas

« Reply #801 on: November 02, 2015, 03:32:29 pm »
For both of those posts, I was *sure* you were going to link to this: http://gematsu.com/2015/10/zero-escape-3-officially-titled-zero-time-dilemma

;)

So excited, but man, each of those games has such a weird name, that it's difficult to remind people that they're all connected.  It was originally Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors (aka 999), then the sequel came out called Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward, so they went back and changed the first game's cover art to show a little emblem with the words "Volume 1: Zero Escape." Now the third volume is out called Zero Time Dilemma...

Haha, anyway, folks should definitely pick these games up if you like dark games that are a mix between visual novels and puzzle games.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

abe

« Reply #802 on: November 10, 2015, 12:30:28 pm »
God Wars: Beyond Time for the PS4 and Vita has been announced by Kadokawa games to see a worldwide release some time in 2016.

*Edit: Langrisser Re:Incarnation Tensei (3DS) has been announced for a North American release this spring of 2016. Aksys will be handling the game's localization.

*Edit 2: Stranger of Sword City (PS Vita) will be localized for North America by NIS America and will be released on March 22, 2016. It's a dungeon crawler from the makers of Demon Gaze.

« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 04:27:18 pm by abe »

desocietas

« Reply #803 on: November 10, 2015, 01:59:59 pm »
God Wars: Beyond Time for the PS4 and Vita has been announced by Kadokawa games to see a worldwide release some time in 2016.

*Edit: Langrisser Re:Incarnation Tensei (3DS) has been announced for a North American release this spring of 2016. Aksys will be handling the game's localization.

More info on Langrisser: http://aksysgames.com/langrisser/
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

thewelshman

« Reply #804 on: November 10, 2015, 04:31:21 pm »
Yes!
Atelier Escha & Logy™ Plus Limited Edition
Finally  ;D

Yay. :D

Niiiice. I held off on getting the standard version since they have a tendency to do plus versions. This one looks good :)

I'll sadly own both since I'm a slave to the collecting game. Besides, playing on a console and playing on a handheld usually have different types of experiences. I've already platinumed Ar Nosurge Plus and will probably break out the PS3 version during the holidays.

soera

« Reply #805 on: November 12, 2015, 11:15:16 pm »
Just putting this here :

soera

« Reply #806 on: November 17, 2015, 02:40:46 am »
Updating a few things.

Gravity Rush now has a US physical version slated too

The release date listed for Odin sphere is for the JP version

FF explorers special edition is SE only so far

Fire emblem fates has a few editions including a box set with both games as well as the future expansion.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 02:42:23 am by soera »

abe

« Reply #807 on: November 18, 2015, 04:31:41 pm »
Guilty Gear Xrd: Revelator is set to see a release in North America this spring on the PS4 and PS3. :D

Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir is getting a "Storybook Edition" for the PS4 version when it comes out in North America this spring. The standard editions of the PS4, PS3, and PS Vita versions come with a softcover 64 page artbook as a preorder bonus.

« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 05:07:11 pm by abe »

desocietas

« Reply #808 on: November 18, 2015, 05:41:56 pm »
Guilty Gear Xrd: Revelator is set to see a release in North America this spring on the PS4 and PS3. :D

Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir is getting a "Storybook Edition" for the PS4 version when it comes out in North America this spring. The standard editions of the PS4, PS3, and PS Vita versions come with a softcover 64 page artbook as a preorder bonus.

I didn't see it go live, but I may have missed the window. I've heard the Storybook version is going for $79.99.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas