Author Topic: Upcoming Niche Japanese Games  (Read 226610 times)

argyle

Re: Upcoming Niche Japanese Games
« Reply #1635 on: June 27, 2018, 02:42:01 pm »
Hehe. I'll play part two and let you know if you're missing out.

Well vn's aren't my thing (I find them ALL boring :P) so it'll be more if she's missing out. ;)

Gonna try to get an update done this afternoon - we'll see how it goes.

EDIT: Success! Post updated!  ;D
« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 05:05:22 pm by argyle »
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

argyle

« Reply #1636 on: August 10, 2018, 12:14:34 pm »
A *LONG* overdue update!

And there are so many upcoming games that I hit the post limit again - trimmed up some of the header text and it fit...for now!  :o
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the

desocietas

« Reply #1637 on: August 10, 2018, 12:47:42 pm »
A *LONG* overdue update!

And there are so many upcoming games that I hit the post limit again - trimmed up some of the header text and it fit...for now!  :o

oof, my wallet might hit a limit too! thank you for your updates! I'm excited for so many of those items!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

rayne315

« Reply #1638 on: August 17, 2018, 04:07:25 pm »
you might need to see about the possibility of them giving you the second post as well for extra update room.
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

soera

« Reply #1639 on: August 18, 2018, 02:53:58 pm »
If you want, we can delete all the posts below the OP and you can set up a few extra posts. Maybe one for each console. Or however you want to do it.

desocietas

« Reply #1640 on: August 20, 2018, 04:05:15 pm »
If you want, we can delete all the posts below the OP and you can set up a few extra posts. Maybe one for each console. Or however you want to do it.

I don't really like to delete posts, but maybe one of the other admin or users who know more about BBs know of a way to give argyle the second post slot.

Unrelated, but thoughts on the Shenmue series? I've never played them - do they basically feel like an older Yakuza without the yakuza theme?
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

argyle

« Reply #1641 on: August 23, 2018, 06:23:29 pm »
Updated!

It all fit this time, so we'll see how it goes for now...

argyle

« Reply #1642 on: September 25, 2018, 09:38:05 am »
Well, this post kinda saddens me, but I've come to the conclusion that I'm just not going to be able to keep up with this thread anymore. Some things in my RL have changed and I just don't have the time anymore to devote to it. For most of this year I've felt like I've been struggling to keep up with it, and I think this latest break between my times to update combined with the TGS flood of new info is the final nail in the coffin.

If anyone wants to take over duties here, you have my blessing.  It was fun, and I hope helpful to at least someone. And I'll still be around to chat from time to time. :) 

desocietas

« Reply #1643 on: September 25, 2018, 12:02:09 pm »
Well, this post kinda saddens me, but I've come to the conclusion that I'm just not going to be able to keep up with this thread anymore. Some things in my RL have changed and I just don't have the time anymore to devote to it. For most of this year I've felt like I've been struggling to keep up with it, and I think this latest break between my times to update combined with the TGS flood of new info is the final nail in the coffin.

If anyone wants to take over duties here, you have my blessing.  It was fun, and I hope helpful to at least someone. And I'll still be around to chat from time to time. :)

Oh no, I hope everything's ok with you IRL, argyle! It's amazing what you've done in this thread, and it's so appreciated! I'll miss your regular updates :'(
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

argyle

« Reply #1644 on: September 25, 2018, 01:32:22 pm »

Oh no, I hope everything's ok with you IRL, argyle! It's amazing what you've done in this thread, and it's so appreciated! I'll miss your regular updates :'(

No, it's nothing bad, it's just that I don't have as much free time as I did when I first started this. :) 

davifus

« Reply #1645 on: September 27, 2018, 04:38:17 am »
I just want you to know. You did god's work with this thread.
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

kashell

« Reply #1646 on: September 27, 2018, 08:11:52 am »
No, it's nothing bad, it's just that I don't have as much free time as I did when I first started this. :)

It's all good. Life happens. Thanks for taking the time to keep this thread up to date.

« Reply #1647 on: October 10, 2018, 09:39:11 am »

My favourite thread on the site. I only check the forums irregularly, so irregular updates work for me  ;D

desocietas

« Reply #1648 on: October 10, 2018, 02:02:55 pm »
My favourite thread on the site. I only check the forums irregularly, so irregular updates work for me  ;D

:D

Still a great place to throw in information about upcoming niche games. Sometimes things are so niche, I don't notice in my normal twitter scrolling, but it's nice to have cover art and more info collected into a thread.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

kashell

« Reply #1649 on: January 23, 2019, 11:51:26 am »
A game I've been having my eye on called Song of Memories is supposed to have a 2/1/2019 release date.