Author Topic: Upcoming Niche Japanese Games  (Read 226686 times)

abe

Re: Upcoming Niche Japanese Games
« Reply #495 on: February 20, 2015, 10:04:31 pm »
Aww, yeah!

Less than a week until HDN Noire drops  ;D

Anyone else got it pre-ordered and/or planning on picking her up?

Help me decide, my fellow niche-ers

==> I've got my next game (which, will also be, my 1st Vita game played on my big-screen with my DS3; via my PSTV)

narrowed-down to 2.

HDN Noire

and

Criminal Girls.

cast yer votes + give yer thoughts

here Demon Gaze!

:)

oh ye of Zero Mind...that wasn't an option  :P

I made it an option since it's so great. :D
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

abe

« Reply #496 on: February 25, 2015, 10:16:33 am »
The big news today is the localization of Dragon Quest Heroes, the first Dragon Quest game to get localized for NA since DQ Monsters Joker 2 in 2011. :o We're only getting the PS4 version here, no PS3 version, but it's better than nothing. :)

Warmsignal

« Reply #497 on: February 25, 2015, 10:35:02 am »
Anybody else have trouble with NIS support not emailing you back? It's been over 2 days since support was "reviewing my request" and I've heard nothing. All I know is that everyone has their game now, and they've yet to acknowledge my update request.

argyle

« Reply #498 on: February 25, 2015, 11:41:52 am »
The big news today is the localization of Dragon Quest Heroes, the first Dragon Quest game to get localized for NA since DQ Monsters Joker 2 in 2011. :o We're only getting the PS4 version here, no PS3 version, but it's better than nothing. :)

Yup, I was VERY happy to read about this this morning. :D And who wants the inferior version of the game anyway? :P

EDIT:  I also update the quantities remaining on the NISA limited editions. Of note is that there are less than 10% remaining of the ultimate edition of the Awakened Fate Ultimatum. Also, the LE of Atelier Shallie is sold out - but if you want it, remember that a few usually pop back in-stock around the Friday before the game's release day, so keep an eye on their site then!
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 12:09:21 pm by argyle »
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

desocietas

« Reply #499 on: February 25, 2015, 02:53:29 pm »
Anybody else have trouble with NIS support not emailing you back? It's been over 2 days since support was "reviewing my request" and I've heard nothing. All I know is that everyone has their game now, and they've yet to acknowledge my update request.

It took them a long time to get back to me about the gift certificate thing, but it eventually got resolved.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

abe

« Reply #500 on: February 25, 2015, 06:28:00 pm »

For me it seems to take a lot longer to hear back from their customer service since their huge website update. They've even been taking longer to ship stuff than usual. I only just got my shipping confirmation for the Hotaru no Nikki LE a couple days ago, even though they usually ship preorders a lot earlier. It might take a little longer than usual, but you should hear from them soon.

argyle

« Reply #501 on: February 26, 2015, 04:55:40 pm »
Xblaze Lost: Memories, sequel to Xblaze Code: Embryo has been confirmed for a Summer NA release.
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the

abe

« Reply #502 on: February 26, 2015, 05:20:28 pm »
Xblaze Lost: Memories, sequel to Xblaze Code: Embryo has been confirmed for a Summer NA release.

Awesome! ;D I loved the first game and it's good to hear we'll be getting the next one. :)

argyle

« Reply #503 on: February 26, 2015, 05:33:06 pm »

Awesome! ;D I loved the first game and it's good to hear we'll be getting the next one. :)

Approx. how long is the first one? I picked it up not too long ago but have't gotten around to it yet.

abe

« Reply #504 on: February 26, 2015, 05:38:41 pm »

Approx. how long is the first one? I picked it up not too long ago but have't gotten around to it yet.

It's relatively short, I completed all the routes in roughly 25 hours of gameplay (I skipped through previously read text when replaying). I probably spent another ~3-5 hours getting the platinum trophy. I'm sure how accurate those estimates are though, since the save files don't actually tell you how long you've been playing for.

karyann

« Reply #505 on: February 26, 2015, 06:10:39 pm »

I was wondering too, since I haven't even received a message acknowledging my payment, nevermind shipping it  :-\ I guess they'll ship the LEs first, but I'm still a bit worried. People have been getting theirs since last week and I haven't heard anything at all.

desocietas

« Reply #506 on: February 26, 2015, 06:13:50 pm »

I was wondering too, since I haven't even received a message acknowledging my payment, nevermind shipping it  :-\ I guess they'll ship the LEs first, but I'm still a bit worried. People have been getting theirs since last week and I haven't heard anything at all.

Hm, I got an email a bit ago for shipping and for acknowledgment of my payment (separate emails, I believe), and I received #HtoL the day before release date :/
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

abe

« Reply #507 on: February 28, 2015, 10:22:37 am »
Yaaay! Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 has been announced for release on the 3DS. ;D I'm glad that the awesome original will be seeing a sequel. No release date or price has been announced yet, and it will probably be digital-only like the last one, :'( but I'm excited anyways. :D

abe

« Reply #508 on: March 03, 2015, 05:52:43 am »
The Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Remaster for the PS4 has been given a release date of May 12th in North America. In North America, people who preorder the game will get a calendar containing artwork from Yoshitaka Amano. Europe gets a steelbook as a preorder bonus. A limited edition of the game will also be available.

argyle

« Reply #509 on: March 03, 2015, 09:57:45 am »
The Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Remaster for the PS4 has been given a release date of May 12th in North America. In North America, people who preorder the game will get a calendar containing artwork from Yoshitaka Amano. Europe gets a steelbook as a preorder bonus. A limited edition of the game will also be available.

I saw that release date this morning (and am sad to say I think I'll be buying that game again :P) but where did you hear about another LE?