Author Topic: Upcoming Niche Japanese Games  (Read 228272 times)

soera

Re: Upcoming Niche Japanese Games
« Reply #630 on: June 02, 2015, 01:00:33 pm »
Ahem!

desocietas

« Reply #631 on: June 02, 2015, 01:01:29 pm »
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

argyle

« Reply #632 on: June 02, 2015, 02:04:16 pm »
I've been waiting for them to announced a CE for DQH, but I gotta say, that's one of the chinciest looking CE's I've seen. A stuffed slime, a keychain & a lanyard for an extra $40??? Ummm...nooooooooo. I'll be good w/ the regular edition, thankyouverymuch. ;D
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

davifus

« Reply #633 on: June 02, 2015, 03:20:43 pm »
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

soera

« Reply #634 on: June 02, 2015, 03:24:24 pm »
I've been waiting for them to announced a CE for DQH, but I gotta say, that's one of the chinciest looking CE's I've seen. A stuffed slime, a keychain & a lanyard for an extra $40??? Ummm...nooooooooo. I'll be good w/ the regular edition, thankyouverymuch. ;D

I like it. Plus all the slime weapons in game and the chest to hold everything in. :)

abe

« Reply #635 on: June 02, 2015, 03:36:05 pm »

I like it. Plus all the slime weapons in game and the chest to hold everything in. :)

A bunch of those slime themed weapons still come with the "Day One Edition" tho.
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

soera

« Reply #636 on: June 02, 2015, 03:51:08 pm »
Some ... what I read yesterday is that each weapon is set to be part of the exclusives per store and this Squenix CE has all of them.

argyle

« Reply #637 on: June 02, 2015, 03:54:14 pm »
I typically don't think much of digital content so I don't count it. But hey, I'm not trying to rain on anyone's parade here! I'm glad you're happy with it. And honestly, I didn't need to spend the money anyway so win-win. ;)
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the

argyle

« Reply #638 on: June 03, 2015, 04:32:12 pm »
One new addition to the OP (a Harvest Moon game for the Wii U) and a few updates - mainly added some trailers & made notes of some newly-announced CE's (Dragon Quest Heroes & Mighty No. 9). :)

abe

« Reply #639 on: June 03, 2015, 06:54:38 pm »
One new addition to the OP (a Harvest Moon game for the Wii U) and a few updates - mainly added some trailers & made notes of some newly-announced CE's (Dragon Quest Heroes & Mighty No. 9). :)

You're still forgetting Corpse Party: Blood Drive (PS Vita) :'(

argyle

« Reply #640 on: June 04, 2015, 03:31:03 pm »

You're still forgetting Corpse Party: Blood Drive (PS Vita) :'(

I could have sworn I already added it.

Anyway, it's there now. Also added dates for Onechambara (I guess the GS date is official...) and Danganronpa Another Episode.

abe

« Reply #641 on: June 05, 2015, 07:55:36 pm »
Lots of news from Xseed today. :)

-PopoloCrois: A Story of Seasons (3DS) is due to be released in North America some time this Winter.

-Senran Kagura: Estival Versus (PS4 & PS Vita) will be released in the Winter as well. ;D

-The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel (PS3 & PS Vita) will see a release in North America and Europe some time this Fall.

-Earth Defense Force 4.1: The Shadow of New Despair (PS4) will release in the Fall, and is meant to be an update/improvement over Earth Defense Force 2025
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 07:57:49 pm by abe »

davifus

« Reply #642 on: June 05, 2015, 08:13:43 pm »

-The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel (PS3 & PS Vita) will see a release in North America and Europe some time this Fall.

I'm excited.

Super excited

abe

« Reply #643 on: June 10, 2015, 03:43:29 pm »
Rodea the Sky Soldier has been delayed to October 13th for North America. A "launch edition" for the 3DS version has been announced as well, and will contain the usual fancier outer box and soundtrack that many new 3DS games seem to come with now.

davifus

« Reply #644 on: June 11, 2015, 06:53:29 pm »
I'm still confused on the about 1st print copies getting the disc with the unreleased Wii version.

What about N1s CE? is that 1st print? I dont remember it saying anything like that or in the picture.