Author Topic: Upcoming Niche Japanese Games  (Read 226711 times)

davifus

Re: Upcoming Niche Japanese Games
« Reply #735 on: September 01, 2015, 02:06:16 pm »
alright I'll be on lookout for any more preorders opening up.
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

soera

« Reply #736 on: September 01, 2015, 05:15:51 pm »
Ive been looking at my Gamestop every day I go into work. Nothing yet.

argyle

« Reply #737 on: September 01, 2015, 05:19:26 pm »
I'm keeping an eye on BB's site, because I'd much rather get my 20% off discount on it from them. If it pops up there, I'll post here & let everyone know.
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

abe

« Reply #738 on: September 02, 2015, 02:02:34 pm »
Megadimension Neptunia VII for the PS4 has been announced for a North American (and European) localization by Idea Factory International in early 2016. The game will see a retail and digital release. In case there's any confusion here, this is the game that has been referred to as Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory II until now.
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

Limeface

PRO Supporter

« Reply #739 on: September 09, 2015, 02:08:40 pm »

davifus

desocietas

« Reply #741 on: September 09, 2015, 03:17:35 pm »
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

abe

« Reply #742 on: September 09, 2015, 07:23:31 pm »
Xseed has announced that they will be releasing a "Lionheart" edition of The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel for the PS3 and Vita alongside the standard edition. I didn't originally plan on preordering this... but it looks so nice. :'( It's a nice touch that there will be space to store it's sequel inside.

Quote from: Gematsu
For $49.99, the Lionheart Edition includes:

A copy of the game
    An art book featuring over 100 pages of art from the game as well as its sequel, The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II
    A 1.5” pin displaying the emblem of the country of Erebonia
    A custom collectible clamshell-type box that will also be able to house the sequel when it releases in 2016 so that collectors can store the initial Cold Steel duology in a single package

The standard edtion will cost $39.99 on both platforms.

http://gematsu.com/2015/09/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-lionheart-edition-announced

Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

soera

davifus

desocietas

« Reply #745 on: September 09, 2015, 11:50:43 pm »
Gamestop has the Xenoblade Chronicles X special edition up!
http://www.gamestop.com/wii-u/games/xenoblade-chronicles-x-special-edition/125408?utm_source=linkshare&amp&affID=77777&sourceID=FKSJxY2VJAk-6_vNMnbdx2qgbCKoTm8k9g

It says not available.

you missed it then.

Bah, it was indeed available earlier today, but it's unavailable right now.  The official site mentions 6 different retailers for the special edition, but none of them currently have them listed as available.  Hopefully that means that the ones that have not opened their preorders yet will do so soon (as far as I know, only GS and Amazon have done so so far).  I was hoping the bf would've gotten in an order earlier with his discount, but he didn't, so I missed out as well.

I'll let you folks know if I hear any updates on preorders being available again.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

soera

« Reply #746 on: September 10, 2015, 01:54:43 pm »
I called the manager at the GS I work at this morning and they are taking pre-orders inside the stores for the Xenoblade SE. Its a $25 deposit instead of the normal $5 though.

desocietas

« Reply #747 on: September 10, 2015, 02:59:49 pm »
I called the manager at the GS I work at this morning and they are taking pre-orders inside the stores for the Xenoblade SE. Its a $25 deposit instead of the normal $5 though.

Hm, my bf checked that last night when he left work, but they were already sold out of the in-store preorders apparently, even though he checked earlier in the day and that option wasn't available at all (only the online option).
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

soera

argyle

« Reply #749 on: September 11, 2015, 09:44:37 am »
I've had a lot going on IRL lately, so that's why the updates have been more sporadic. Just finished updating tho, so let me know if i missed anything. Going to try to keep on top of it through TGS - wish me luck! ;)
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis