Author Topic: Maleficent: What do you Think of it From This Clip?  (Read 1129 times)

htimreimer

Maleficent: What do you Think of it From This Clip?
« on: May 16, 2014, 06:48:34 pm »
personally, i'm loving angelina's scenery chewing in this clip

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

Re: Maleficent: What do you Think of it From This Clip?
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2014, 12:12:48 am »
Looks good...  Not going to see it on theaters, though.

Please check out the games I have for sale.

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2014, 03:33:13 pm »
I think I'm getting really tired of dark/gritty remakes of fairy tales. It's a movie biz fad that further proves there's no creativity in Hollywood. -That or investors are too scared to try anything truly original.

Bwigdahl

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2014, 10:21:16 pm »
No interest... And that goes for just about every movie for me. I'm bored with all the trends happening right now with film.

Limeface

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2014, 12:17:32 am »
I think Angelina Jolie looks absolutely stunning! I think her mannerisms and voice almost match the iconic animation. Critics will probably hate it and I'll probably love it. This is definitely one of my top picks for the summer, right behind Guardians of the Galaxy.

If this movie is financially successful I could see Disney giving other villains like Ursula or Jafar their own movies.

jobocan

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2014, 07:27:02 am »
I'm not going to see it in the theaters. But I might watch it later at some points if the reviews are decent. I thought the trailer I saw looked cool, but not enough to make me really hyped for it.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 07:28:38 am by jobocan »