Author Topic: Jakandsig  (Read 1346 times)

Jakandsig
« on: June 05, 2014, 07:30:01 pm »
Just picked up a few games from Jakandsig and everything was packed well and looks great. Thanks!!!

Re: Jakandsig
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2014, 02:27:25 pm »
Just picked up a few games from Jakandsig and everything was packed well and looks great. Thanks!!!

Thanks for the patience. Hopefully I will see 4 more posts here by the middle of the week.

Bwigdahl

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2014, 09:04:47 pm »
picked up a dreamcast from him. Price was great and everything got to me working and in good shape! thanks!

maximo310

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2015, 11:28:21 pm »
Warning: rant incoming. I've been meaning to do this for a while now

Where do I even begin? Back in summer 2014, I expressed interesting in buying a few games for Gamecube/PS2. Later on, I also wanted to get another Gamecube game from him. What happened next is something that I have never encountered in any other transaction ever. Not only did the games fail to arrive at my house multiple times, but apparently were shipped back to his place possibly due to the address which ive provided several times. He apparently said it was USPS's fault, but this problem persisted with other services like UPS. So now, at the end of December 2015, I have only recieved a refund for the second order, but not for the first order. Everytime I ask him about when its going to happen, it takes forever for the guy to respond. I mean, transfering funds in Paypal takes 5 minutes tops; if you have problems with the service talk to Paypal not me. Anyways, I've given up any hope of seeing the $20-30 left to refund because he can not complete a simple Paypal transfer to my Paypal( I've provided my email address to him several times already as well).

The bottom line of this is that this is probably the worst transaction I've ever had with anyone, and I'd reccomend not to do business with this guy.  All he does is create excuses when confronted with the problem, and a seller who acts like that seems to lack responsibility and cannot be trusted.

Update 4/29/16: I've been refunded for the rest of the payment I made for the other games; it seemed like there was an issue with his pp account and he had to make a new one. It's nice to get the money back, but to think that it took almost 2 years to get a complete refund on a transaction is still pretty mind-boggling to me. Oh well, I guess things mostly worked out in the end.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 04:00:32 pm by maximo310 »

ffxik

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2016, 05:42:32 pm »
I have had a similar situation with Jakandsig, albeit mine is quite old and drawn out.  I bought a dreamcast game from him early summer of 2014 beginning of June.  Notification of shipment doesn't happen until mid June. Which since everybody was gearing up for The Fourth of July it's no big deal.  Weeks pass and nothing so I contact him and then it's excuse after excuse.  Delays in shipping, holiday mail jam, etc.

So we go back and fourth until September then he just stops replying.  At this point I've written it off as a loss, whatever.  In Late February early March of 215 he contacts me to set up a refund.  I was like sure, great.  Last payment I received was in April 2015.  To his benefit I had lost my internet in July and was unable to check on things except just a small handful of times. 

He contacted me several times here needing my Paypal information again.  I was finally able to get back in briefly in September to see this and contacted him to let him know what was up and supply the needed info.  He acknowledged he got it and that was the last I heard from him. 

At this time only half of the original amount has been paid back.  He had sent multiple messages stating he would have it paid by "date here" and never held to it.  I will not be doing business with him again.