Author Topic: July 2014 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 28448 times)

Re: July 2014 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #285 on: July 26, 2014, 05:03:09 pm »
Another fruitful day of hunting!

The first pic is stuff I snagged a the flea market (spent a total of $11 on all that). The Second pic is from various other places I went hunting. I think the grand total was $85 for all the stuff in the second pic.

foxhack

« Reply #286 on: July 26, 2014, 05:15:54 pm »
I should probably take another look at my local Toys'R'Us to see if the vultures haven't picked it out completely. Maybe I'll pick up another set of headphones for safekeeping.

scott

« Reply #287 on: July 26, 2014, 05:30:18 pm »
My sister just finished crocheting this Tonberry plushie for me. Its huge too! Now to find a good spot in the game room for it.

Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

90snostalga

« Reply #288 on: July 26, 2014, 06:32:18 pm »

The first pic is stuff I snagged a the flea market (spent a total of $11 on all that). The Second pic is from various other places I went hunting. I think the grand total was $85 for all the stuff in the second pic.

Great deal Jaughty!   :) :)  I did not know that there is actually a game called "Nostalgia".  I've got to check that one out to fit my name.  Do you know anything about the game?

spac316

« Reply #289 on: July 26, 2014, 06:35:46 pm »
My recent pick ups.
  • Galaxy Force II and Shining Force for Genesis
    WCW vs. The World for PS1
    Clay Fighter 63 1/3 for N64
    Street Fighter III Double Impact for Dreamcast

90snostalga

« Reply #290 on: July 26, 2014, 06:36:42 pm »
Not really a great day for me as far as thrift shopping, but I did take advantage of the Best Buy sale and Buy 2 get 1 free at Gamestop:

« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 06:47:58 pm by 90snostalga »

« Reply #291 on: July 26, 2014, 06:38:46 pm »

Great deal Jaughty!   :) :)  I did not know that there is actually a game called "Nostalgia".  I've got to check that one out to fit my name.  Do you know anything about the game?

Other then it being an RPG, not really lol. I've heard it's pretty good though, can't wait to check it out someday :p

90snostalga

« Reply #292 on: July 26, 2014, 06:49:07 pm »
You'll have to remember to let me know how it is when you play it.  Hey I'll make a deal with you Jaughty.  I'll trade you my kindness for "Nostalgia" ;D ;D   lol ;D

« Reply #293 on: July 26, 2014, 06:51:52 pm »
You'll have to remember to let me know how it is when you play it.  Hey I'll make a deal with you Jaughty.  I'll trade you my kindness for "Nostalgia" ;D ;D   lol ;D

Nostalgia is the ultimate kindness!! Which one am I talking about? That's half the fun ;)

htimreimer

« Reply #294 on: July 26, 2014, 10:49:26 pm »
 I got farcry 2,alpha protocol,splinter cell conviction & duke nukem forever for pc for $6

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #295 on: July 26, 2014, 10:55:01 pm »
My recent pick ups.

Nice finds. That WCW vs. The World sucks balls. My friend bought back when it was new. We were huge wrestling fans back then and were tickled to get a sweet WCW game. It was pretty bad. The Giant / Paul White has this massive Afro. It's funny and awful at the same time.

Now that Street Fighter III, it's one of the last Dreamcast games I'm looking for.

« Reply #296 on: July 26, 2014, 10:57:26 pm »
My recent pick ups.

Nice finds. That WCW vs. The World sucks balls. My friend bought back when it was new. We were huge wrestling fans back then and were tickled to get a sweet WCW game. It was pretty bad. The Giant / Paul White has this massive Afro. It's funny and awful at the same time.

Now that Street Fighter III, it's one of the last Dreamcast games I'm looking for.

It was for me to until recently. I had to go on Ebay and get it because all the shops wanted way too much money for it.

argyle

« Reply #297 on: July 27, 2014, 12:08:47 am »
Not really a great day for me as far as thrift shopping, but I did take advantage of the Best Buy sale and Buy 2 get 1 free at Gamestop:

What b2g1?   ???

EDIT:

I made one last swing by my TRU and grabbed these:

ZombiU - $9
Sniper Elite v2 - $9
Rock Band Metal Pack - $1.50
Guitar Hero Aerosmith - $1.50
Skylanders stylus - $0.75
pack of misc screen protectors - $0.20 (this is my 3rd or 4th pack, and the last one they had)

I have to go out of town tomorrow & there's a TRU where I'm going, so I plan to stop by there to see if they have anything different (would love to find a Wonderful 101, but I know that's a long shot) but after that I think this sale is over for me.  :)  It's been a good one tho!

IMG_3985
« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 12:40:03 am by argyle »
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #298 on: July 27, 2014, 01:07:11 am »
Nice weekend pickups folks!

My yardsaling was something of a bust. :(

I woke up late so I didn't head out until 10:30am.

Took the boy (11 years old) with me. He managed to snag a Razor Kick Scooter for $4 (he haggled the guy down from $5).

My pickups were less impressive:

Doom II PC cib - $1
Asteroids for Atari 8-bit computer - $1
Spyro Enter the Dragonfly $1
2 Wii nunchucks - $1
The Sims: Generations Expansion - 75 cents

Passed on a $100 Atari 2600 with 5 games and a $75 Playstation 1 with 5 crappy games (Revolution X was the best game in the bunch that's how bad the others were.)

Stopped by Goodwill and rolled my eyes at $7 copies of Combat for the Atari 2600.

« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 01:08:59 am by dashv »

90snostalga

« Reply #299 on: July 27, 2014, 01:27:53 am »

What b2g1?   ???

Best Buy had a Buy 2 get 1 Free that ended on the 26th for select 3DS Titles.  The games were Pokemon X and Y, Zelda, a Kirby game and Tomadatchi Life.  I checked 3 Best Buys and almost all were out of most of those games except for the Pokemon games so I grabbed them.  You didnt know about the sale?