Author Topic: What do you have that you don't think anyone else on VGCollect would have?  (Read 11195 times)

razorbeamz

Whether it's rare or obscure, what do you have that no one else does, or will ever have?
My collection doesn't include my Steam or PSN games, just physical games.

foxhack

Songs from Tex Murphy: Overseer

Wing Commander Armada (Korea)

Pandemic Studios Limited 2006 Edition DVD

Final Fantasy X (Unlicensed DVD - Manga Animation)

Final Fantasy X-2 (Unlicensed DVD - Manga Animation)

I didn't really dig into the weirder titles in my PC collection, but all of these are probably the rarest things I have that I'd list here.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 08:38:47 pm by foxhack »

hexen

The NES Hands Free controller I've held alone since I joined... but it's such a known obscure, I think another collector here will eventually nab one.

There are also a bunch of old big box PC games I own that seem like no one else will acquire them.
Take a spin, now you're in with the techno set! You're going surfing on the internet!

Might be wrong about this, but I have a CIB copy of the original Fire Emblem on the Famicom. I'd be surprised if anyone else has it complete.

Bwigdahl

I really don't have much in the way of rare or obscure. But according to the site, I'm the only one with the japanese copies of Castlevania Dracula X and Sonic Blast Man 2 in their collections here.

The only thing I could think of that I have that's obscure would be some of my old PC games from back in the early 90s like Captain Bible (which I know at least one other guy here has) and Yearn 2 Learn with Snoopy/Peanuts which I don't even have in my collection on here because I have no way to play them anymore lol

maximo310

I don't have a lot of rare stuff in the collection yet, although I do have games that are only in my collection such as a Saturn demo disc, cube battler, and 3d shooting maker. However, what baffles me is that I'm the only person who has a copy of Front Mission 2 on this database, especially since given how for being a srpg Japan only release, most of the mandatory text is in English, and there are around 530,000 copies sold, and its not very expensive either.

turf

PRO Supporter

I think I'm the only person that has a Donkey Kong/Donkey Kong Jr/Mario Bros arcade cabinet.  I was at one time.

I'm sure there's some shitty, obscure GBA or Wii game that I have that no one else will own up to.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 11:26:33 pm by turf »

I have soccer for Arcadia 2001 that apparently no one in the database has. Bad part is that I don't have the console to play it.  >:(

I have this game called Dragonology. I had to make a page for it on this website. There isn't even a wikipedia page for it. There was a website on the back of the game. I went to it and it didn't exist. I went to amazon and a new version of this game costs $189.

scott

I don't know...

I'll have to do some looking... *wanders off*

I'm the only person on the site with a Pokemon Center Tokyo Edition Game Boy Light.
I have Grand Slam on Saturn, which is the only copy tracked on the site.
I have a Greek copy of Etrian Odyssey on DS, though we have a couple of other EU owners listed, I'd say it's a rarish thing for a US person to own.
I'm one of 10 people on the site that has Class of Heroes 2's physical release on PSP.
I'm also one of 10 people on the site that has the Diamond Trust of London Limited Edition for DS.
I'm one of 2 people with the Game Boy's Game Keeper carrying case.
I think I'm the only one with the Game Boy's Fanny Pack carrying case (CIB, no less). But I just realized it's not listed in the database.

Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

htimreimer

20,000 leagues under the sea: a "edutainment game" that has the full book and a quiz on the book

dashv

PRO Supporter

Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis CIB...

On 5.25 floppies. :)

I know several people here have it on CD-ROM.

foxhack

Guess what... I got that as a Secret Santa gift a few years ago.

I just have no idea where it is so I never catalogued it. :p

dashv

PRO Supporter

Guess what... I got that as a Secret Santa gift a few years ago.

I just have no idea where it is so I never catalogued it. :p

Thanks a lot fox. That was the only thing I could think of. :(

foxhack

Thanks a lot fox. That was the only thing I could think of. :(

http://vgcollect.com/item/35718