Author Topic: GameStop going to officially stop carrying PSP games  (Read 2642 times)

Re: GameStop going to officially stop carrying PSP games
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2014, 07:43:52 pm »
There's a number of PSP games at the Gamestop near me, with like 3/4's in just sleeves, some boxed, but a lot of the prices are still pretty high for the boxed games I think and weren't really worth it to me.  I don't plan to really collect many, but there's a few I'll grab if I can.

desocietas

« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2014, 10:28:43 pm »
Ugh, thanks for the heads up.  The bf found Lord of the Rings Tactics recently, but it's been difficult to find much these days.

Let me know if there're any titles any of you are looking for specifically - I can see if I can spot any for y'all.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2014, 11:56:47 pm »
If you don't mind, please keep a lookout for Generation Of Chaos and Aedis Eclipse: Generation Of Chaos.  I would appreciate the assistance and please PM me if any of you do.  Probably a long shot but since you offered.

;D

Please check out the games I have for sale.

coopcouple

« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2014, 12:52:37 am »
There have been a few GameStop stores near me that stopped even carrying PSP games months ago. Pity too, since there are still many games I need to add to my collection.
We're just a couple of game collectors... A collector couple. We've been doing it for a while, so check out our site for game-finding tips and other gaming related goodies. www.coopcouple.com

desocietas

« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2014, 01:08:07 pm »
If you don't mind, please keep a lookout for Generation Of Chaos and Aedis Eclipse: Generation Of Chaos.  I would appreciate the assistance and please PM me if any of you do.  Probably a long shot but since you offered.

;D

Looks like Generation of Chaos might be available at a local shop - I doubt it'll be CIB, but how do you feel about condition?

Don't mind helping out at all  8)
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

GrooDWanderer

« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2014, 01:14:44 pm »
I stopped by several stores in California this weekend. Bought Final Fantasy and Crisis Core for PSP (CIB) in one store. I asked in the other stores if they had PSP games and they said, "Of Course", then whipped out a stack of papers with the list of games. None come with case.  >:(
As dangerous as a stampede of cattle...and almost as smart.

desocietas

« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2014, 03:10:58 pm »
I asked in the other stores if they had PSP games and they said, "Of Course", then whipped out a stack of papers with the list of games. None come with case.  >:(

^^ i haaaate that. they might as well have just thrown the games away, too, in my opinion :(

Although, I do need to find a cart-only copy of Wild Arms XF because I found the case at Gamestop but they couldn't locate the actual game for some reason.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2014, 10:44:57 pm »
If I was an employee at GS I would be taking some of those cases instead of tossing them. At least the ones that are more collectible.

Edit: Sticky shift key. Changing the all caps.

« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2014, 08:23:13 pm »
I thought they stopped collecting PSP stuff years ago. The Gamestop down the street from me has an excellent collection of PSP titles so I'll have to hit them up when it all goes on sale.

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2014, 02:48:11 am »

;D

Looks like Generation of Chaos might be available at a local shop - I doubt it'll be CIB, but how do you feel about condition?

Don't mind helping out at all  8)
  :o

I am looking for a complete copy, desocietas.  Although, thank you for looking out!

Please check out the games I have for sale.