Author Topic: Anime/Manga/Etc...  (Read 109847 times)

davifus

Re: Anime/Manga/Etc...
« Reply #75 on: October 04, 2014, 06:11:32 pm »
Blitzed Glasslip yesterday night because I heard they werent going to have any NTR bullshit... talk about mind fuck. This show has more plot hole than swiss cheese, it has such a deep ideal behind it you can't be comprehend it, so much lack of character development on certain character. Art style and music was great just what I would expect from nanoRipe and P.A.

It has an open ended ending that didnt really explain much and left more questions because it didn't give us a closure.
I have mix feelings for the show but it left a bad unsatisfying  after taste in my mouth. 5/10 just because of art & music.

Considered a extreme bad show by many.

And continuing to be glad I stopped watching after episode 1 lol

Nice end to the current arc of Sword Art Online.  I'm going to miss GGO because I love the idea of a large scale shooter MMO more than I do a fantasy one as I heard the next arc goes back to ALO stuff and that was one of the weaker aspects of the first season of the show after they got out of SAO.

Yeah, It was mediocre plot wise.

Dont Spoil the Episode yet, I'm still at work and cant watch any of it until around 10:30pm. SAO goes into a weird turn after GGO. My ED for GGO Startear Limited Edition Cd should be here today ;D.
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

whiteyfox

« Reply #76 on: October 05, 2014, 01:34:22 pm »
Does anyone know how often Real Account manga gets released? There hasn't been one since September. :/

davifus

« Reply #77 on: October 05, 2014, 08:47:26 pm »
Grisaia no Kajitsu!
Finally the show has came out.
I still have two more routes to finish in the VN. I cant wait for the next episode! so much hype.
There has been rumors of it having all the routes.

Does anyone know how often Real Account manga gets released? There hasn't been one since September. :/

I dont know exactly but non-mainstream Manga tend to be released in a monthly basis. The more popular ones are released in a weekly basis.

davifus

« Reply #78 on: October 07, 2014, 12:46:38 pm »
I finally got my startear cd. Just gotta be patient till work is over then I open it up and pop it in. Looks pretty nice too.

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #79 on: October 09, 2014, 10:12:23 pm »
Parasyte... THANK YOU FOR NOT CENSORING THIS!!! From what I saw on the first episode this series is going to be fucking Brutal. Not even 30 seconds in and there is a decapitation. I have high hopes for this one... the music sucks though opening is autotune-screamo and it sounded like duster background music.

*edit; speaking of censoring my phone apparently knows how bad d ubstep is and doesn't want me to write it down.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 10:17:12 pm by redblaze57 »

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #80 on: October 12, 2014, 12:41:29 pm »
Saw episode 8 of Gurren Lagann...

Would definitely buy the series on DVD when I get the chance.

Now I feel like getting Martian Successor Nadesico too.  The series, not the movie.

Please check out the games I have for sale.

« Reply #81 on: October 13, 2014, 10:47:54 pm »
Well that was disappointing :/

Just got done watching the series Angel Links for the first time and it is sadly one of the worst anime I've ever watched. I had high hopes for it because it was done by the same people that made Outlaw Star and actually takes place in the same fictional universe. I didn't expect to be as good as Outlaw Star, but had no idea it would be as boring and low quality as it was. Thank goodness it was only 13-episodes, but sadly I kept on watching hoping it would get better, sadly it did not. Aside from a few minor things involving the main character, there was very little redeemable about this series. Like anything, make your own opinion about it, but be forewarned, it's pretty bad.

davifus

« Reply #82 on: October 14, 2014, 12:01:15 am »
Well spent money

So many good shows this season. My current rating atm.
- Amagi Brilliant Park - 7.5/10
- Denki-Gai no Honya-san (extreme Moe Blob shit w/t book store) - somewhat enjoyable for now we'll see - 5/10
- Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works - Extreme euphoric - 8/10
- Grisaia no Kajitsu - #1 show for this season, Extreme euphoric, - a very highly regarded Visual Novel. 10/10
- Hitsugi no Chaika: Avenging Battle - Season 1 was pretty good. 5.5/10
- Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de - Enjoyable 7/10
- Madan no Ou to Vanadis - Read the manga and hoping it turns out alright. 7/10
- Log Horizon 2 - Reused a Great OP from season 1 - MAN WITH A MISSION - database feat. TAKUMA(10-FEET) - 6/10
- Nanatsu no Taizai - 6.5/10
- Psycho-Pass 2 - 10/10
Psycho Pass 2 ED - EGOIST - FALLEN - I'll def. get the ED CD for this.

- Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso - 10/10
- Terra Formars - 5/10
- Yowamushi Pedal: Grande Road - 10/10
- Ushinawareta Mirai wo Motomete - 6/10

Well that was disappointing :/

Just got done watching the series Angel Links for the first time and it is sadly one of the worst anime I've ever watched. I had high hopes for it because it was done by the same people that made Outlaw Star and actually takes place in the same fictional universe. I didn't expect to be as good as Outlaw Star, but had no idea it would be as boring and low quality as it was. Thank goodness it was only 13-episodes, but sadly I kept on watching hoping it would get better, sadly it did not. Aside from a few minor things involving the main character, there was very little redeemable about this series. Like anything, make your own opinion about it, but be forewarned, it's pretty bad.

I'll keep that in mind.

« Reply #83 on: October 18, 2014, 02:53:47 am »
Hi-sCool! Seha Girls is more fun than I expected lol It's super cutesy and the episodes are really short, but the humor is actually pretty good and it's filled with all the Sega references they can manage to stuff into it lol I think the best jokes centered around Dreamcast, such as her coming from a poor family, which I'm sure brings tears to the Dreamcast fans eyes lol

Has more potential to introduce characters if they tried, such as "Sega CD" who wants to stay attached to Mega Drive all the time, with a potential added joke of "32X".  Maybe "Game Gear" who like to run around a lot, but quick to tire (battery joke).  Maybe an older character who would be "Master System".  There's a lot of fun to be had here.

davifus

« Reply #84 on: October 20, 2014, 03:40:47 pm »
Yoo YOooyoyo
Finally got Unravel in the mail.. Talk about a sick looking cover.

Hi-sCool! Seha Girls is more fun than I expected lol It's super cutesy and the episodes are really short, but the humor is actually pretty good and it's filled with all the Sega references they can manage to stuff into it lol I think the best jokes centered around Dreamcast, such as her coming from a poor family, which I'm sure brings tears to the Dreamcast fans eyes lol

Has more potential to introduce characters if they tried, such as "Sega CD" who wants to stay attached to Mega Drive all the time, with a potential added joke of "32X".  Maybe "Game Gear" who like to run around a lot, but quick to tire (battery joke).  Maybe an older character who would be "Master System".  There's a lot of fun to be had here.

I haven't gotten the chance to watch but I will soon.

« Reply #85 on: October 23, 2014, 12:22:22 am »
Definitely enjoying Silver Spoon.  I can relate abit to Hachiken who struggles to know what to do for his future.  The humor is pretty good, I like the setting, and I'm actually learning stuff related to farm and animal work in it lol

davifus

« Reply #86 on: October 23, 2014, 12:51:50 am »
Definitely enjoying Silver Spoon.  I can relate abit to Hachiken who struggles to know what to do for his future.  The humor is pretty good, I like the setting, and I'm actually learning stuff related to farm and animal work in it lol

cobraseph

« Reply #87 on: October 26, 2014, 05:47:24 pm »
My wife and daughter just started watching Jojo's bizarre adventure stardust crusaders.. i already saw it but I'm not saying anything. ;D i act surprised at every turn lolz

« Reply #89 on: November 03, 2014, 10:36:49 pm »
Well this came out of nowhere
http://kotaku.com/attack-on-titan-marvel-characters-getting-official-c-1654205439?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow

It's weird, but it might be kinda fun.  With Marvel Zombies, they aren't shy from getting gory either, so it shouldn't hold them back too much unless they are going for a more PG-13 crossover.