Author Topic: Anime/Manga/Etc...  (Read 110646 times)

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

Re: Anime/Manga/Etc...
« Reply #150 on: June 27, 2015, 10:19:02 pm »
Tried out CrunchyRoll and watched a few episodes of Plastic Memories.

*Goes back to watching Plastic Memories.*

:P

Please check out the games I have for sale.

davifus

« Reply #151 on: June 27, 2015, 11:44:29 pm »
Tried out CrunchyRoll and watched a few episodes of Plastic Memories.

*Goes back to watching Plastic Memories.*

:P

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #152 on: June 28, 2015, 12:47:51 pm »
;D

doafan

« Reply #153 on: June 29, 2015, 01:00:14 pm »
Triage X was a alright show but the end was kind of an abrupt conclusion. I came home wen. sat down and went to go torrent Triage X but I couldn't find it... Then it hit me that last week was the last episode.

Unbelievable can't believe that is already finished haven't had a chance to see the episode 12 and not because I don't wanna see it is just that I got a new supervisor and can't see as much anime as before at the office anyway is a shame that they are doing the same shit as H.O.T.D really hope we can have at least an OVA because to be quite honest don't expect a second season of this one, but we do deserve a beach episode an a good one  >:(

Will try to see this last one and I'll leave my comments as soon as I see it.

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

davifus

« Reply #154 on: July 02, 2015, 12:12:41 am »
Just finished Plastic Memories...

doafan

« Reply #155 on: July 04, 2015, 09:44:01 am »
Just noticed that Triage X was complete at the episode 10th and only because I was talking with a friend and he told me that, didn't believed him so decided to made my own research and every site that visited said it was true, this was the most pathetic and damn bad way to end a series, can't believe that it was even more awful than High School of the Dead  >:(

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #156 on: July 04, 2015, 08:53:10 pm »
Just finished Plastic Memories...

Watched the ending when it was available for the free users.   ;D

:'(

« Reply #157 on: July 05, 2015, 03:28:50 pm »
Just finished Blue Exorcist and I liked it.  Got abit slow early on, and I even just had to plain skip a pointless filler episode involving a birthday, but the last 5 episodes were all pretty good.  I kinda hate Rin though.  He has his moments, but as the stereotypical stupidly headstrong type, that can't even stay awake in class, and also has the most ear grating scream, it's hard to really like him.  His connection with his brother is good though.

« Reply #158 on: July 06, 2015, 03:01:18 am »
Summer lineup is going and I started with "Gate".  I'm loving the idea, of a gate to a magical fantasy world connected to modern day Japan, of which an army comes out to attack before being repelled and then a modern military unit goes in.  I really hope it turns out to be good, because it could be pretty fun.

Rokka - Braves of the Six Flowers seems like it could be good too, your typical fantasy anime, but I like that the culture they show off in this one has a very Aztec feel to it, which should keep setting abit more refreshing than just the usual regular fantasy animes.  Also it's nice to see one that has nothing to do with MMO's or an MMO feel lol  Two characters so far are also pretty likeable.  The cocky, headstrong, lead guy is common, but he has an interesting look to him and his fighting aspect and can actually deliver with his fighting ability.

Aoharu x Machinegun is gonna be another fun one I think.  It has some good humor and very stylized action and the setup is more unique, being about airsoft battles which you don't usually see.  I thought at first it was gonna be like...Free!, but with airsoft, and they kinda are playing it up like that, but the twist is that Hotaru is a girl dressed and acting like a boy and Ryusei doesn't know that.  So there's that Bishonen love thing going on between them, with lots of moments where it's like he's about to practically kiss her but doesn't.  It would be gay, but it's meant to be weirdly friendly lol  You can kinda see the plot points being pretty obvious of Hotaru having to pretend to actually be a guy, because Ryusei doesn't let girls on his team, but Hotaru is also this psychotic half-terminator with a hyper passionate desire to fight injustice, so she'll probably win him over in the end.  It's hard to explain really, but I'd recommend giving it a look cause it could be entertaining once they get into the airsoft battles judging from the intro.

Kinda funny to line these up and it's like "Gate...Fantasy meets Modern.  Rokka...Chosen heroes go to slay a demon god.  Aoharu...Well the lead character that is a boy, is actually a girl and for some reason, she is half-cyborg due to the insanity of her strength, and she meets a dude who totally wants to kiss her, but he thinks she's a guy, so he doesn't REALLY want to, but he totally acts like he does, and then she's forced to join his airsoft team because she's basically The Hulk hidden away inside the body of a crossdressing girl." lol

*EDIT*
And here's the Dragon Ball Super opening.  I'm pretty excited for this, but I am not gonna watch the sub, I just don't think I can with grandma Goku.  That kills it for me and it's like the only show I really can't handle the sub lol  Luckily I don't feel it'll be too long before Funimation gets the dub out.  This is basically a gold mine for them.

And Triage X ended with a flop.  The show really isn't that good, so I don't expect anymore out of it.  And it better not get a beach OVA...Stupid HOTD OVA nonsense lol

Going right through shows now as I also finish up Fate/stay night.  Overall I liked it, the battle scenes are amazing and the animation in general is really good.  The story kinda felt all over the place and I'm not sure if it explained everything, but it ended really well that I was satisfied with.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 10:26:16 pm by kamikazekeeg »

« Reply #159 on: July 07, 2015, 06:19:36 pm »
Started up Plastic Memories.  Is the whole series like this? I don't know if my heart could take it lol

doafan

« Reply #160 on: July 21, 2015, 09:08:49 pm »
Vacations are over and didn't saw a damn episode of any Anime until my return to the office where I noticed this morning that an OVA of Amagi Brilliant Park was released these past days, totally felt in love with this series as soon as it was aired but to be quite honest they ended it as Triage X with the little difference that the story here was good enough for a second season but it seems that we will not gonna have it, some of my friends told me that the Manga is more complicated and complete, really need to take the time and see this one before it's to late and think that is pure crap too, the OVA as the episodes didn't satisfied me an decided to see it only because my beloved Isuzu Sento.

Right now I started to see Okusama ga Seitokaichou!, didn't received a recommendation for this one, just saw some gifs of it at Tumblr so decided to give it a try even when the episodes are so short, less than 10 minutes but once you see the storyline there is not much to be done here just sit and enjoy the Plot  ;D

« Reply #161 on: July 22, 2015, 01:22:29 am »
Just finished Blood Blockade Battlefront and can't wait for more.  The show is a lot of fun.

davifus

« Reply #162 on: July 22, 2015, 02:10:14 am »
Finished? Ep 12 is not out yet... I'm waiting for it... weeks...

« Reply #163 on: July 22, 2015, 03:32:03 am »
Finished? Ep 12 is not out yet... I'm waiting for it... weeks...

Finished as in it's at the mid season finale lol Sounds like it probably won't come back till the spring season.

doafan

« Reply #164 on: July 23, 2015, 07:59:06 pm »
Finally managed to see the latest episodes of Food Wars: Shokugeki no Soma where the rest of the events at thr hotel at least to me where pure lame, with the exception of the event between Kojirō Shinomiya and the team of Soma/Megumi, without a doubt the final of the episode 15 was good enough to compensate all the emotion that the previous chapters didn't had, can't wait to see the next episode  ;D