Author Topic: September 2014 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 29728 times)

Re: September 2014 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2014, 11:16:01 pm »
Hit up a game store I haven't been to in a while and found Sonic Shuffle and Steel Diver. Walked out with both for just a little over $10 :)

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2014, 03:27:11 am »
Funny post, davifus.

As related to the topic, I haven't really made any video game-related purchases lately and missed out on Strider HD for PlayStation Plus.  Trying to save money here and there...

Please check out the games I have for sale.

abe

« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2014, 08:39:59 am »
The Chinese & English SAO has some funny translation.

From what I hear, the digital only North American version of SAO: Hollow Fragment keeps the crappy English translations from the Asian region's version of the game.
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

karyann

« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2014, 08:51:05 am »
haha, is Katakana the only thing you can read in Japanese? Lol  8) Ramune, they're alright.
I can read Hiragana without any problem, and I'm starting out with Kanji. I left katakana behind for a while though, and started learning them after starting Kanji... I'm that weird  :P

I found that there are (Chinese & English Sub) official releases, so I got the regular Chinese & English Sub
That's really interesting! I don't like paying for air either, I'll add this to my wishlist. Thanks for the info :)

mrnikon

« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2014, 09:12:39 am »
I just picked up last week Rockman X2 and Rockman 7 and also Mega Man 4.

darko

« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2014, 10:03:01 am »
So I picked up a copy of Snatcher (SCD) this week. It's going to be traded off to a member here for a Box + Cart of Fun 'N Games (SNES). It's a terrible trade if you're interested in playing either, but as a collector it seems pretty legit. Only 2000 copies of Fun 'N Games were even made!

davifus

« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2014, 10:10:11 am »
The Chinese & English SAO has some funny translation.

From what I hear, the digital only North American version of SAO: Hollow Fragment keeps the crappy English translations from the Asian region's version of the game.

What? Really lol... it's crappy but so funny.

haha, is Katakana the only thing you can read in Japanese? Lol  8) Ramune, they're alright.
I can read Hiragana without any problem, and I'm starting out with Kanji. I left katakana behind for a while though, and started learning them after starting Kanji... I'm that weird  :P

I found that there are (Chinese & English Sub) official releases, so I got the regular Chinese & English Sub
That's really interesting! I don't like paying for air either, I'll add this to my wishlist. Thanks for the info :)

Very cool, im still in the beginning of learning katakana and hiragana (4th language) but im a totally beginner. I know some kanji because I know little bit of mandarin & cantonese but not enough to count it as my 5th.
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

foxhack

« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2014, 02:51:28 pm »
I found a bunch of stuff for the store and for trading, but here's the stuff I'm keeping.

I found another copy of Evolution for Dreamcast, and another copy of one of the Project Gotham Racing 2 soundtrack CDs to replace the beat up copy I have somewhere. These were around $4 after discounting the other stuff that I bought.

I wasn't gonna pick up Evolution, until I saw the disc...

... it has no art on it. Remember that I was selling some discs that had no art a while back? (Pic) Apparently these were given out to press and testers... but they didn't include any artwork. Why did this one come with a manual and back cover? Maybe whoever got it stuck it in the case. I dunno.

In any case I'm glad to have the game back. Sorta. Heh. :p

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2014, 08:13:28 pm »
picked up Wild Metal and Soul Fighter of the Dreamcast and Resident Evil 5 gold edition on the PS3. Been thinking about going for a complete US collection of the Resident Evil games...except Operation Racoon City that game is just terrible and  not even the funny kind of terrible.

spac316

« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2014, 10:06:00 pm »
I bought Fighter's History for SNES and UmJammer Lammy for PS1!
« Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 01:34:51 am by spac316 »

jcalder8

« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2014, 11:28:01 pm »
I bought the PS4 version of Minecraft, I'm such a sucker for this game!

But it does look amazing on the PS4 :)

« Reply #41 on: September 05, 2014, 12:34:20 am »
I bought the PS4 version of Minecraft, I'm such a sucker for this game!

But it does look amazing on the PS4 :)

Sadly I am too, and I've only played the free version. I feel a little lame for liking it, but the game is genius in my opinion.

blipcs76

« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2014, 09:56:42 am »
Picked up a few items recently:

NES unlicensed carts:
Pesterminator
Captain Comic

XBox360:
Minecraft (found at a garage sale for $2)

« Reply #43 on: September 05, 2014, 10:03:04 am »

NES unlicensed carts:
Pesterminator
Captain Comic

XBox360:

Wow, Pesterminator is a hard game to find. Back when NES games were far more abundant in the wild, I snagged a copy at a flea market along with about 15 other good titles for $30.

And super jelly over Minecraft!!!! I don't own either console version, and seeing how much I like the series I'm sad I haven' picked it up, it only retails for $20 new :(

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #44 on: September 05, 2014, 10:35:40 am »

NES unlicensed carts:
Pesterminator
Captain Comic

XBox360:
]

Which Captain Comic did you get?  The Blue or the Black?  Isn't the Black one pretty hard to find?