Author Topic: September 2014 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 30986 times)

mrnikon

Re: September 2014 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #165 on: September 17, 2014, 11:33:38 pm »
Just picked this little guy up.

spac316

« Reply #166 on: September 18, 2014, 03:41:52 pm »
^Nice! I have a ROB as well but mine doesn't have all the pieces, but I don't plan to use it so I don't mind.

« Reply #167 on: September 18, 2014, 05:05:31 pm »
Found a great Interton with a couple of games!!! Very happy with it!

Cheers!
Juan M. - Naicigam

davifus

« Reply #168 on: September 18, 2014, 07:51:16 pm »
A simple visit to Craiglist changed my whole day... I was scrolling in CG after work because I was bored. I wasn't planning on spending any money.

I happen to see a 14 Playstation 2 Lot for $20 and I couldn't believe my eye on what it was.
I quickly texted him and I had my doubt that someone had contacted him before me because it was posted an hour ago.
I was wrong and we agree to meet up.
Sadly I had to drive to him and it was 40min drive that became a over an hour because of traffic  :'(. And about 1hour & 30min back.

Everything for $20 dollars, Everything CIB except Suikoden IV & Tactic didnt have their Manuals.

We started talking and etc and he had some other thing he had in his collection and wanted to help me out. He sold most of his collection but he had Dragon Warrior 1-4. I needed 2 & 4.
From the goodness of his heart I got 2 & 4 for basically $15 because I paid $35 for the Ps2 & Dragon Warrior 2 & 4.

Now I have Every Dragon Warrior on the NES

BOOYAH

I got everything in this picture for $35

My best find ever
Wow dude, you scored big today with that huge bundle of mostly rpgs, and with craigslist too! I wish I could get that lucky on craiglist in my city but alot of the bundles are pretty overpriced so the pickings are slim.

Yeah I was extremely lucky and I'm going to contact the guy again for some other stuff that Im missing and anything else he has.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 07:55:44 pm by davifus »
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

maximo310

« Reply #169 on: September 18, 2014, 11:27:27 pm »
Yeah you should defenitely do that. Following-up is always worth the chance of finding another good deal and it never hurts to check it out.

foxhack

« Reply #170 on: September 18, 2014, 11:33:01 pm »
Just picked up Sniper Elite and the two Watchmen games for Steam for the equivalent of $2.50. Thanks regional prices being absurdly low in Indonesia!

blipcs76

« Reply #171 on: September 19, 2014, 10:08:54 am »
Nothing terribly exciting in the wild lately.  I picked up a loose PS1 this morning for a buck.

Been selling some stuff on eBay lately to fund the purchase of stuff I can't find around here easily.  Right now my focus is the higher end N64 games, so in the past week I've bought:

- Bomberman 64 Second Attack
- Mario Party 3
- Kirby 64

« Reply #172 on: September 19, 2014, 10:34:28 am »
Bought Udraw for the Wii brand new for $10

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #173 on: September 19, 2014, 11:42:34 am »
Nothing terribly exciting in the wild lately.  I picked up a loose PS1 this morning for a buck.

Been selling some stuff on eBay lately to fund the purchase of stuff I can't find around here easily.  Right now my focus is the higher end N64 games, so in the past week I've bought:

- Bomberman 64 Second Attack
- Mario Party 3
- Kirby 64

Nice. Those Kirby games aren't cheap.

foxhack

« Reply #174 on: September 19, 2014, 06:51:30 pm »
I came back from work and found that my sister sent me some cash as a late birthday present (despite the fact that I always tell her to not send me anything, and instead give stuff to our nephews).

So I upped my Humble Bundle 12 purchase to BTA and got Papers Please, Luftrausers, The Bridge and Gone Home.

maximo310

« Reply #175 on: September 19, 2014, 08:00:18 pm »
What is udraw anyways? Is it just a game where you use the wii remote to draw pictures or stuff?

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #176 on: September 19, 2014, 08:04:36 pm »
What is udraw anyways? Is it just a game where you use the wii remote to draw pictures or stuff?

That's what it sounded like to me when I was checking it out. I just didn't want to pay $80 for it. But if it's selling for only $10, brand-new, then that sounds like the right price to check out this little gimmick.

maximo310

« Reply #177 on: September 19, 2014, 08:11:38 pm »

That's what it sounded like to me when I was checking it out. I just didn't want to pay $80 for it. But if it's selling for only $10, brand-new, then that sounds like the right price to check out this little gimmick.
Oh yeah, it was way too expensive when it first came out. But it seems good to get it for cheap, especially if the wii remote functionality is used well for the game I guess.

« Reply #178 on: September 20, 2014, 01:56:46 am »

Oh yeah, it was way too expensive when it first came out. But it seems good to get it for cheap, especially if the wii remote functionality is used well for the game I guess.

Not sure what it is but I do know that it has games out to interact with the Udraw thing... I haven't played with it yet ...  ;)

It is a lot cheaper than when it first came out so I was like what the hell why not .... Wal-mart was where I got it if your interested in picking one up. :P
« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 01:59:01 am by critter7405 »

Bwigdahl

« Reply #179 on: September 20, 2014, 05:39:13 pm »
Had my birthday this week. Got some money from the folks, and went out and about and snagged the following.

Wii U
Sega All-Stars Racing Transformed (fucking love this game)

Wii
Ghost Squad
The Conduit 1 and 2
Last Story
Tales of Symphonia Dawn of the New World
Blazing Angels Squadrons of WWII

PS3
Yakuza 3

PS2
Baroque
One Piece Pirate's Carnival