Author Topic: Amiibo  (Read 4913 times)

Re: Amiibo
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2014, 09:02:14 pm »
Just to note, Zelda is not in the first batch I found out.  She's shown off with pretty much everyone else that is releasing, but she isn't available for pre-order.  I have Link on pre-order and that's all I'm looking for right now.  As the rest of the characters are added, I'll be getting Sheik, Toon Link, and Mega Man.  Also Ganondorf since the leaked full roster is likely real.

argyle

« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2014, 11:56:50 pm »
I'll be getting Samus & Link for sure.  The rest will probably depend on sales, etc.  I'd *like* them all, but there are a lot of things I'd like to have.  :P
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

koemo1

PRO Supporter

« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2014, 01:29:20 am »
Yoshi and donkey kong, And if the mario kart series comes out i'll probably get more, maybe they sit in karts :P
Currently playing:
Rogue Trooper [xbox]
Days Gone [ps4]

karyann

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2014, 09:49:52 am »
I really want Link, Marth and Villager at least. Maybe Wii Fit Trainer too, I think she's an interesting character. My other choices will depend on the figures' use :P

argyle

« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2014, 10:07:50 am »
I really want Link, Marth and Villager at least. Maybe Wii Fit Trainer too, I think she's an interesting character. My other choices will depend on the figures' use :P

That is a good point - it would be helpful knowing exactly what they will be used for in the games.   ;)
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

soera

« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2014, 10:53:28 pm »
I ordered Link and Samus today. Ill probably pick up Zelda and Mega Man once they are available.

maximo310

« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2014, 11:41:20 pm »
I'm probably gonna pick up samus and maybe fox. But I'm still waiting for the other figures to become available for pre-order, including Marth who's listed on amazon but you can't get him yet.

koemo1

PRO Supporter

« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2014, 09:04:22 am »
I may be a little late but those amiibo figures look horrible now i have seen the endproduct, especially link
Currently playing:
Rogue Trooper [xbox]
Days Gone [ps4]

abe

« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2014, 09:13:37 am »
I may be a little late but those amiibo figures look horrible now i have seen the endproduct, especially link

Yeah, the quality of some of the more detailed Amiibo are a bit... questionable. I suppose you can't expect too much for that price though.
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

koemo1

PRO Supporter

« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2014, 10:05:35 am »
Where i life theye have jacked the price up to 16 euros .... that's 20 dollars  :(
Currently playing:
Rogue Trooper [xbox]
Days Gone [ps4]

koemo1

PRO Supporter

« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2014, 10:31:27 am »
already 23 amiibo's confirmed so it's doing well
Currently playing:
Rogue Trooper [xbox]
Days Gone [ps4]

davifus

« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2014, 11:26:35 am »
Where i life theye have jacked the price up to 16 euros .... that's 20 dollars  :(

Did only Euro price go up?
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

koemo1

PRO Supporter

« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2014, 12:02:26 pm »
I guess, they just take the dollar price, and replace the word dollar with euro (thats multiplying by 1.2) and then add 2 or 3 euros bullshit costs -.-
Currently playing:
Rogue Trooper [xbox]
Days Gone [ps4]

« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2014, 12:35:57 pm »
Amiibos are going to be the death of me.

I originally had every announced Amiibo preordered, but dropped about half of them in order to afford all the other games that are coming out this month. I'll get them eventually though. I have a weakness for game and anime related statues, as well as Nintendo, so yeah, will be dropping a lot of cash on these over time :p

soera

« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2014, 01:08:52 pm »
When does the first round come out exactly?