Author Topic: 50+ PS1/PS2/PS3/X360/GameCube/WiiU/GBA/3DS Games for Sale/Trade  (Read 5613 times)

krelyan

PRO Supporter

50+ PS1/PS2/PS3/X360/GameCube/WiiU/GBA/3DS Games for Sale/Trade
« on: October 04, 2014, 08:18:38 pm »
I'm moving!!! I need to clear out some space and am trying to sell a good chunk of my game collection since most of the consoles themselves are at my parents.  All games are complete packages (game discs, manuals, cases, whatever else came with it) unless otherwise noted.  All game cases are in very good/good condition (some shelf wear on cases, no bends/creases on manuals) unless otherwise noted.  All games are black label/original with the noted exceptions.  Disc condition is listed below.

PLAYSTATION 1
$24 - Alundra (includes paper map)
$15 - Battle Arena Toshinden 3 (manual has some wear on covers, very minor smudges on disc, jewel case has some more shelf wear than the rest of my games but is still in overall good condition)
$21 - Beyond the Beyond(very light scratches on disc, scratch on front case cover, wear on the manual spine, manual front page has a little wavy-ness)
$27 - Castlevania: Symphony of the Night [Greatest Hits] (very faint scratch and smudges)
$10 - Chrono Cross (the usual very faint, light scratch or two on disc 1, disc 2 is clean)
$20 - Final Fantasy VII (couple minor bends in cover page of manual, handful of light scratches and smudges on disc 1, very minor scratches on discs 2 and 3)
$15 - Final Fantasy VIII (two 1/2" scratches on front of the jewel case, disc 1 has handful of light scratches, discs 2 and 3 are the usual (clean with very minor hairline scratches), disc 4 has a couple fingerprint smudges)
$8 - Final Fantasy IX (about 2" scratch/crack on back cover of the case and a small 1/4" scratch on the case spine, minor scratches on disc 2 and spindle for this disc is missing a couple prongs, 2-1/2" scratch on the interior of the case where disc 4 resides)
$11 - Final Fantasy Anthology (minor, faint scratches on FF6 disc, couple faint scratches and one slightly more noticeable scratch on FF5 disc)
$9 - Final Fantasy Chronicles (no manual, couple light scratches on Chrono Trigger disc)
$13 - Final Fantasy Tactics (disc has couple light scratches and fingerprint smudges)
$30 - Grandia (two very faint scratches on disc 1)
$47 - Lunar Silver Star Story Complete (the box cover has seen better days - there are no tears but there is fair amount of wear on the corners and the top and spine of the box have a crease, the hardcover manual is in perfect condition, the actual game jewel case has the usual shelfwear, includes the cloth map and Making Of disc, all the discs are in clean condition with the exception of the Making of disc that has some minor scratches, the interior of the jewel case has a small scuff by where disc 1 resides)
$17 - Metal Gear Solid (good)
$29 - Monster Rancher (couple faint scratches and smudges on disc)
$5 - Romance of the Three Kingdoms IV: Wall of Fire (this is in the tall DVD-sized Playstation packaging, minor scratches on case, manual shows fair amount of wear and the cover of the manual is loose, disc has a fair amount of smudges and a couple faint scratches)
$8 - RPG Maker (good)
$32 - Saga Frontier (good)
$20 - Vagrant Story (fingerprint on edge of disc, includes "2000 Collector's CD vol. 3")
$12 - Warcraft II (top of jewel case has cracked and the crack bleeds down to front cover for about 1/2", minor scratches on disc)
$17 - Wild Arms (minor scratches at outside edge of disc, some wear on spine of manual)
$26 - Xenogears (good)

PLAYSTATION 2
$3 - Beyond Good and Evil (disc is clean)
$3 - Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening - Special Edition [Greatest Hits] (couple dings on plastic sheet of the back cover on DVD case, the disc itself is clean)
$15 - Eternal Poison (two tears on plastic cover on case, art behind plastic looks like it has some minor damage - some wavyness on a corner, discs are clean, includes soundtrack)
$3 - God of War (some light scratches and few smudges)
$3 - God of War II (includes special features disc, both discs clean)
$11 - Ico (some small scratches on disc)
$2 - Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty (some dings on case, faint scratches and smudges on disc)
$11 - Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence (includes Metal Gear Saga, Vol. 1 DVD documentary and all associated packaging, all 3 discs clean)
$8 - Odin Sphere (some sticker residue from security tape on the edge opposite the spine, disc is clean)
$13 - Okami (some light scratches/smudges on disc)
$25 - Persona 3 - Limited Edition Box Set (includes box, Art of Persona HC and soundtrack CD; the box is in very good condition with minimal wear and the artbook is in like-new condition, the disc has a couple light fingerprint smudges and the soundtrack disc is clean)
$14 - Persona 4 SEALED (Includes soundtrack CD, item is still in shrinkwrap and don't see any damage)
$4 - Resident Evil 4 (very faint scratches on disc)
$17 - Shadow of the Colossus (disc clean)
$2 - Virtua Fighter 4 [Greatest Hits] (disc clean)
$3 - Zone of the Enders (includes MGS2 demo, small ding on front cover of the case, light scratches and smudges on disc)

PLAYSTATION 3
$11 - Brutal Legend SEALED (item is still in shrinkwrap and don't see any damage)
$7 - Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (some fingerprints on disc)
$29 - Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Limited Edition (includes booklets and soundtrack, this item is in like new condition - books/case  are in mint-like condition and discs are clean)
$11 - Dead Space (disc is clean)
$11 - Devil May Cry 4 SEALED (item is still in shrinkwrap and don't see any damage)
$11 - God of War III SEALED (item is still in shrinkwrap and don't see any damage)
$7 - Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (item is not in shrinwrapped but still has security sticker intact and has not been opened/played, there is also a price tag sticker on the case)
$6 - NBA 2K11 (disc is clean)

XBOX 360
$11 - Assassin's Creed II SEALED (item is still in shrinkwrap and don't see any damage)
$10 - Bayonetta (one small ding on front cover near where the case opens (disc is clean)
$7 - Bioshock [Platinum Hits] (item is still in shrinkwrap and don't see any damage)
$9 - Halo 3 - Collector's Edition (this is that metal tin with plastic slipcover, tin has a couple minor white scuff marks and some indents on the back, the 2 discs have a fair amount of scratches but the discs played fine)
$7 - Mass Effect 2 SEALED (item is still in shrinkwrap and don't see any damage)
$28 - Mirror's Edge SEALED (item is still in shrinkwrap and don't see any damage)

GAMECUBE
$28 - The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (couple fingerprints on disc)
$10 - Metroid Prime (couple fingerprints on disc)
$58 - Skies of Arcadia Legends (two very faint hairline scratches on back of case)
$5 - Soul Calibur II (couple minor "dings" (small indents) on case, disc has fingerprints and some faint scratches)

Wii U
$42 - Pikmin 3 SEALED (item is still in shrinkwrap and don't see any damage)

GAME BOY ADVANCE (ALL GAMES ARE CARTRIDGE ONLY.  NO BOX.  NO MANUAL.)
$4 - Final Fantasy I/II: Dawn of Souls (some minor wear on label, normal wear on insert slot of cart)
$11 - The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past / Four Swords (some minor wear on label, normal wear on insert slot of cart)
$29 - Pokemon: FireRed (good and clean label, very little wear on cartridge)
$7 - Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3 (some minor wear on label, normal wear on insert slot of cart)

3DS
$13 - Scribblenauts Unlimited SEALED (item is still in shrinkwrap and don't see any damage)

PC
$4 - Bioshock 2 SEALED (item is still in shrinkwrap and don't see any damage)

All the discs were tested with epsxe and computer CD drive.  All scratches on the discs are only noticeable if you move the disc back and forth in the light).

Prices are negotiable and I am open to trades instead.  Shipping is $3.50 with $1 for any additional items (ie. 2 items will be $4.50 total).  Let me know if you are interested and if you have any questions.  Feel free to request any more information or photos as well.

Edit 1: There is also a SquareSoft demo disc with demos of FF7, Bushido Blade, FF Tactics, Saga Frontier and Einhander for free for whomever would like it.
Edit 2: Added Playstation 2, GameCube games
Edit 3: Added GBA games
Edit 4: Added more PS2 games, Xbox 360 games
Edit 5: Added PS3 games and a Wii U and 3DS game.  That should just about wrap it up.
Edit 6: 12/27 Updated prices 10-30% off.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 12:33:58 am by krelyan »

Currently Playing: Rocket League (PS4), Fire Emblem Fates, The Witness (PS4), Puzzle & Dragons (Mobile)

foxhack

Re: 20 PS1 games for sale/trade
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2014, 08:26:42 pm »
... isn't that demo disc part of the game itself? Those usually came bundled with specific Square games.

krelyan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2014, 08:30:51 pm »
It's in a cardboard slipcover.  It may have come with a game, but the earliest Square game is FF7 out of the ones I have and so I'm not sure why a demo for FF7 would be on it.  I believe it came with some magazine subscription?

Currently Playing: Rocket League (PS4), Fire Emblem Fates, The Witness (PS4), Puzzle & Dragons (Mobile)

foxhack

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2014, 10:00:34 pm »
It's in a cardboard slipcover.  It may have come with a game, but the earliest Square game is FF7 out of the ones I have and so I'm not sure why a demo for FF7 would be on it.  I believe it came with some magazine subscription?

Ah, kay. Just making sure.

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

Re: 35+ PS1/PS2/GameCube/GBA Games for Sale/Trade
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2014, 01:00:55 pm »
:o

Hope I'm not too late.

Please check out the games I have for sale.

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2014, 05:17:55 pm »
If it looks like this:

It's the disc that was included with the initial release of Parasite Eve.

I'm actually missing that disc from an otherwise complete Parasite Eve I bought on ebay.

I've had terrible luck trying to make my set complete. Had to buy 2 copies just to get the manual.

If you still have it I'll take it off your hands.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2014, 05:20:24 pm by dashv »

maximo310

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2014, 05:57:36 pm »
If it looks like this:

It's the disc that was included with the initial release of Parasite Eve.

I'm actually missing that disc from an otherwise complete Parasite Eve I bought on ebay.

I've had terrible luck trying to make my set complete. Had to buy 2 copies just to get the manual.

If you still have it I'll take it off your hands.
I believe the disc the seller is mentioning is the first collector's cd where the disc is actually inside a sleeve with the FF7 cover art and contains square demos of games from 1996-late 1997/early 1998. Its a different release from the disc picture you posted unfortunately.

krelyan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2014, 06:06:59 pm »
Here's a pic of the disc:

No idea where it came from as my memories from 15 years ago are hazy at best.

maximo310

Re: 50+ PS1/PS2/PS3/X360/GameCube/WiiU/GBA/3DS Games for Sale/Trade
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2014, 06:48:17 pm »
My best guess is that as a stand alone release demo, it could be obtained through mail order, but I can't find any more info on the subject besides that.

davifus

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2014, 08:03:56 pm »
Uhh I'm  interested in the p3 box set, but i have to point out that FES wasn't the one that came with the boxset. Will you sell just the box, art, soundtrack and  not FES?

Is Odin Sphere & ICO CIB?
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

krelyan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2014, 11:28:38 pm »
Uhh I'm  interested in the p3 box set, but i have to point out that FES wasn't the one that came with the boxset. Will you sell just the box, art, soundtrack and  not FES?

Sorry, yes, you're quite right and that is P3 and not the FES version.  You still interested in the whole package?

Yep, Ico and Odin Sphere both have manuals, cases, discs and case artwork insert.

davifus

« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2014, 10:13:45 pm »

Sorry, yes, you're quite right and that is P3 and not the FES version.  You still interested in the whole package?

Yep, Ico and Odin Sphere both have manuals, cases, discs and case artwork insert.

Well I already have FES, so I was wondering If you would only sell the Box, Art, Soundtrack, and ETC?
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

krelyan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2014, 11:31:48 pm »
davifus, I sent a PM.

argyle

« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2014, 06:21:24 pm »
You mind taking some detailed pics of the Lunar set? 
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

krelyan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2014, 05:14:38 pm »
Yeah, I'll put some up later this evening.