Author Topic: Promotional Copies  (Read 1322 times)

whiteyfox

Promotional Copies
« on: October 13, 2014, 03:18:46 pm »
Just a quick question.. Should I make different entries for promotional copies?

Thanks in advance.

foxhack

Re: Promotional Copies
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2014, 03:51:47 pm »
It depends on what kind of promotional copies are we talking about. What are the items and what makes them different from the normal retail versions?

whiteyfox

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2014, 04:24:43 pm »
It depends on what kind of promotional copies are we talking about. What are the items and what makes them different from the normal retail versions?

The front of the cover is different, and the cover on the disc as well.

foxhack

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2014, 04:29:22 pm »

If the cover or disc are different, then it's a new entry. I thought you meant something with a "Promotional" sticker or a slash over the barcode.

whiteyfox

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2014, 05:52:09 pm »

If the cover or disc are different, then it's a new entry. I thought you meant something with a "Promotional" sticker or a slash over the barcode.

What I meant is exactly like the (tiny) image below, just Xbox One. :P

foxhack

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2014, 08:11:40 pm »

Add the item with (Promotional Copy) at the end of the title, and mention the specifics on the item description. Try to at least have a scan of the cover, too, so people can separate that from the normal retail version.

whiteyfox

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2014, 09:50:19 am »

Add the item with (Promotional Copy) at the end of the title, and mention the specifics on the item description. Try to at least have a scan of the cover, too, so people can separate that from the normal retail version.

Alright, thanks!
Feel free to lock this thread.