Author Topic: To the few users who are submitting edits to change [NA] games to [EU] games...  (Read 4709 times)

soera

I rejected your games. The pics were identical to the ones already on the game except were in a lot worse physical condition. I did not see the EU stuff on them.

If I find better quality pictures of the NA version covers may I submit them for review?

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

If I find better quality pictures of the NA version covers may I submit them for review?

sure.

you can always edit or update items with new info (an un-released game becomes an "officially released" game), more info (add an image where there is none or fill-in empty barcode, box text, release date, rating, item number, description, etc fields), and/or better info (clearer & higher-res pics or, if you see incomplete or only partial box text - you can add to it & make it complete, etc).
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

I appreciate that I've been able to help update so much missing info. I've been trying to work very hard to help update the info from games in my own collection. The reason I submitted my scans of those games' covers is because after some searches I was afraid the images on file were of the incorrect European box art superimposed onto what looked like North American boxes. I'll try to find better images to resubmit. I really was trying to help with accuracy. Thank you for your understanding.  :)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

no problem ;D

always nice to see people getting to know our community and contributing to the site ;)
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

karyann

I appreciate that I've been able to help update so much missing info. I've been trying to work very hard to help update the info from games in my own collection. The reason I submitted my scans of those games' covers is because after some searches I was afraid the images on file were of the incorrect European box art superimposed onto what looked like North American boxes. I'll try to find better images to resubmit. I really was trying to help with accuracy. Thank you for your understanding.  :)

Thanks for helping, it's much appreciated :) Don't worry about "newbie mistakes"; it's completely normal. As long as you care enough to pay attention and improve, everything's great  :D