Author Topic: November 2014 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 32948 times)

dashv

PRO Supporter

Re: November 2014 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2014, 08:34:53 pm »
Just bought Blackthorne For SNES!

Nice pickup! That ones in my wishlist!

spac316

« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2014, 05:42:09 am »
Just bought Blackthorne For SNES!
Let me know if you like that.  I couldn't get into it.  I tried.
I played it back in the day and liked it, but as a kid I couldn't afford it. So it was a no brainer to get it now. hehe

« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2014, 11:44:02 am »

$4 for each.

thekosmickollector

« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2014, 05:32:57 pm »
Not a whole bunch recently, but my birthday's on the 21st so I look forward to that :D

PC
Postal 2 - £2
Neverwinter Nights: Deluxe Edition - £1

PS1
Iznogoud - £1.50
Can anyone tell me about this game? I've played it and it's a relatively crappy side-scroller but I can find next to nothing on it online.

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2014, 05:52:14 pm »
Sonic the Hedgehog 3 for the Genesis and Omega Boost for the PS1 came in the mail today.

foxhack

« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2014, 07:19:52 pm »
I haven't had much luck recently, but here's my recent finds.

From late last month, this cost me $3. It's a PS2 / Saturn / PC Keyboard controller adapter for the Dreamcast. I haven't tested it yet.

Sherlock Holmes: The Case of the Rose Tattoo (PC) - $3
The box is beat up and it had some tape all over, but I removed it. This is the second part in the series, so I'm glad to have found it.

Barbie Race & Ride - $1
Spec Ops: Ranger Elite - $2
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (sealed) - $1 (!!!!)
The Sims 4 - $2 (!!!!)

Don't judge me on that Barbie purchase. It was a buck! There were lots of other PS1 games but they were all missing the manuals so I only grabbed this one. Spec Ops and COD are from the same booth. The Sims 4 was a gamble, it was from a booth where they had lots of returned items from some store (slashed UPCs, opened discs) and I grabbed it just in case nobody activated the key. And I tested the key and it's not activated so I'm gonna trade it (and COD:MW2) for some Steam stuff. The Sims 4 sells for $40!

Don't get excited. These are all case and manuals only. I bought 'em for trading to people who might need them, they had quite a few more but they were damaged or torn beyond repair. $2 total.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 07:25:52 pm by foxhack »

koemo1

PRO Supporter

« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2014, 06:18:53 pm »
Wow thats still a heck of a deal!
Currently playing:
Rogue Trooper [xbox]
Days Gone [ps4]

argyle

« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2014, 07:52:12 pm »
This came in the mail today. :)

IMG_4306
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

maximo310

« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2014, 10:51:16 pm »
This came in the mail today. :)

IMG_4306
What a good game you got! It didn't sell too well in Japan from what I remember in the news, but its a good beat-em-up nonetheless.

spac316

« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2014, 06:08:34 pm »
Recently bought God of War: Origins Collection for PS3. $10 new at Fred Meyer.

davifus

« Reply #40 on: November 07, 2014, 11:07:08 pm »
Finally, came in the mail.

and this poster from GS Reward. Sooooo Sick

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

maximo310

« Reply #41 on: November 07, 2014, 11:17:13 pm »
Got Heavenly Sword from GS, and should be getting Gulity Gear XX Accent Core Plus for the Wii in a few days, once they get from one of their stores 100 miles away. It's disk only, but I'll taking considering how hard it is to find in my area.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2014, 11:32:10 pm »
Got surprised by the wife with a complete copy of 3D Dot Game Heroes. I've been wanting this for a while but I've never seen it.  I wish I'd never found this $5 PS3. I'm having to buy so many games for it.

argyle

« Reply #43 on: November 08, 2014, 04:36:05 am »
and this poster from GS Reward. Sooooo Sick

Man, I love that poster but I'm not sure where I would put it. :-\ May end up ordering it anyway & figuring it out once it gets here. ;)

Got Heavenly Sword from GS, and should be getting Gulity Gear XX Accent Core Plus for the Wii in a few days, once they get from one of their stores 100 miles away. It's disk only, but I'll taking considering how hard it is to find in my area.

There's no copies of GG within 100 miles of me, so I'd say it's hard to find anywhere. I'd make an exception for that one too (and I'm kicking myself for not grabbing the non-Plus version a few months back when a store near me had it for $2 :( ).

Got surprised by the wife with a complete copy of 3D Dot Game Heroes. I've been wanting this for a while but I've never seen it.  I wish I'd never found this $5 PS3. I'm having to buy so many games for it.

Love 3D Dot Game Heroes, that's an awesome game. Perfect mix of old & new.  :)
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

maximo310

« Reply #44 on: November 08, 2014, 05:06:45 am »

There's no copies of GG within 100 miles of me, so I'd say it's hard to find anywhere. I'd make an exception for that one too (and I'm kicking myself for not grabbing the non-Plus version a few months back when a store near me had it for $2 :( ).

Yeah, it seems like there's only one other copy of this game in California down past San Diego, so I feel like I got lucky that no one picked it up over the last few months. On a side note, I heard that Accent Core Plus is quite expensive for a wii (and even a ps2) game even for disc only, so I'm guessing its pretty rare.