Author Topic: amiibo  (Read 46542 times)

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

Re: amiibo
« Reply #360 on: June 28, 2015, 12:43:03 pm »
Wait... I'm seeing some people on reddit got the Yarn Yoshi and from Turom's post it looks like the next wave came out? When did those go up for sale? I completely missed those -_-

This is what I'm trying to figure out. Heck, my GS connection hasn't said a peep about them, and he even offered me his duplicate Lucina & Robin last night - the set he was originally going to keep sealed. Pretty sure he would have told me if the new ones were out. ???
Right after I wrote this, I noticed on the sidebar for /r/amiibo that Europe get the Yarn Yoshi and  next wave on "June 26." Some just got theirs early. For the US it only says July.

P.S. I hope you took them up on their Robin and Lucina offer. I'm pretty sure I'll never find those two at MSRP :(.

Pbbbt, Europe. Is that even a real place?  ::) :P

Haha for ONCE it's not us Europeans being left over! ;D

The Yarn Yoshi is super dupper cute! (pics below)

I'm trying to get the blue and pink ones but they're really hard to find.. Oh and the game is so good and enjoyable, always a pleasure to play a Yoshi game.

I wonder if my mom could make these? If she could, would anyone be interested?
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

« Reply #361 on: June 28, 2015, 02:28:28 pm »
when is the US release for the July figures?

« Reply #362 on: June 28, 2015, 02:38:09 pm »

They haven't announced it yet.

« Reply #363 on: June 28, 2015, 02:43:42 pm »

i still need to find a gold mario, robin and a lucina as well

say a bunch of toads yesterday at best buy

« Reply #364 on: June 28, 2015, 05:39:08 pm »

Might be kinda cool depending on the price and might be a way to get different variations should people want more colors.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #365 on: June 28, 2015, 06:25:09 pm »

Might be kinda cool depending on the price and might be a way to get different variations should people want more colors.
Color wouldn't be a problem. you pick a color and she can do it pretty much. I use to sell a bunch of her beanies online. From Micky and minnie mouse, to knight helmet, to bearded beanies. She has done similar things before, and stuffed it with cotton.
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

« Reply #366 on: June 28, 2015, 08:01:23 pm »

i still need to find a gold mario, robin and a lucina as well

say a bunch of toads yesterday at best buy

Yeah, I've been seeing a lot of Toads recently, but as far as Smash Amiibos go I rarely see anything past Wave 1 commons. It's ridiculous. I am super hyped for Wave 5, especially since my main in one of them :D

argyle

« Reply #367 on: June 29, 2015, 09:29:13 am »
Thanks to the generosity of a good friend of mine, I'm only missing ONE now from the US releases!!! :o

If I can just track down that darn Captain Falcon I'll be set! :D 
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

argyle

« Reply #368 on: July 09, 2015, 11:53:25 am »
My GS just called, they finally got my Dedede preorder in AND they got a Ness in which they're holding for me.

So Please.

PLEASE!

For the love of all that is holy.

Will someone - anyone - trade me a Captain Falcon for Ness??? :'( :'( :'(
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the

bobster

« Reply #369 on: July 09, 2015, 12:30:23 pm »
My GS just called, they finally got my Dedede preorder in AND they got a Ness in which they're holding for me.

So Please.

PLEASE!

I never though Captain Falcon would be so hard to find, but then I remembered that I almost had my preorder snagged out from underneath me.
Currently Playing: The Witcher

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #370 on: July 09, 2015, 01:50:23 pm »
Any word on the release date of the Dark Pit and Palutena?  I found "July 2015" but that's it.

argyle

« Reply #371 on: July 09, 2015, 02:35:55 pm »

So Please.

PLEASE!

I never though Captain Falcon would be so hard to find, but then I remembered that I almost had my preorder snagged out from underneath me.

It's one of two that Best Buy screwed me on - I had a preorder, but they claimed they never got them in. The other one was Little Mac, but I went straight home after they told me he wasn't coming & managed to get one off of Amazon.

bobster

« Reply #372 on: July 10, 2015, 07:28:20 am »
If anyone needs Pit, Walmart has them in stock. I can't remember if he was hard to find.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Pit-Super-Smash-Bros-Series-Amiibo-Nintendo-Wii-U-or-3DS-Nintendo-Wii-U/40571991
Currently Playing: The Witcher

argyle

« Reply #373 on: July 10, 2015, 09:08:13 am »
If anyone needs Pit, Walmart has them in stock. I can't remember if he was hard to find.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Pit-Super-Smash-Bros-Series-Amiibo-Nintendo-Wii-U-or-3DS-Nintendo-Wii-U/40571991

He was at one point. Ness also apparently got a pretty big reprint, my GS had at least 6 of them sitting on the shelf behind the register. I didn't even bother picking up an extra, because I figure if he's that plentiful no one's gonna trade CF for him anyway. :\

Guess I'll just have to keep hoping HE gets a reprint. On the bright side, Dedede looks awesome. :D

« Reply #374 on: July 10, 2015, 10:03:15 am »

He was at one point. Ness also apparently got a pretty big reprint, my GS had at least 6 of them sitting on the shelf behind the register. I didn't even bother picking up an extra, because I figure if he's that plentiful no one's gonna trade CF for him anyway. :\

Guess I'll just have to keep hoping HE gets a reprint. On the bright side, Dedede looks awesome. :D

If I were you i would have picked him up anyways. I bets within an hour of you seeing all of the Ness they were probably gone. Shit, when I went to Toys R Us to get Greninja, they had probably 60 of him, about 12 Lucinas and Robins, and look how sought after those still are? Someone is always looking and they might just have an extra Falcon lying around that they'd love to trade fro a Ness.