Author Topic: amiibo  (Read 46878 times)

azure

Re: amiibo
« Reply #390 on: July 27, 2015, 09:51:08 am »
Got my Palutena from Amazon, box had I huge crease on the top. Contacted Amazon support and got a full refund, so free amiibo I suppose.

« Reply #391 on: July 28, 2015, 07:38:57 pm »
And Wave 5 begins!

spac316

« Reply #392 on: July 29, 2015, 12:43:07 am »
I managed to get a Jiggly Puff from Target.com.

devancowan

« Reply #393 on: July 31, 2015, 10:35:38 am »
Got my Palutena from Amazon a couple days ago and just got back from waiting in line for Dark Pit. He's actually the first one I'v waited in line for.

On a side note I'm currently still in search of Robin, Lucine, Jigglypuff and Lucario, Villager and WTF. If anyone is willing to with them let me know! :)

soera

« Reply #394 on: July 31, 2015, 11:19:06 am »
Just got my Dark Pit. Still looking for Palutena and have Ness to offer if someone has a spare.

« Reply #395 on: July 31, 2015, 12:44:09 pm »
Grabbed Dark Pit this morning :). My Best Buy had about 25 of them so there were plenty to go around for the 13 of us or so in line. Good thing to because some asshole 12-year old decided to cut in line at the end which pissed a lot of people off, but as I said, there were plenty there.

azure

« Reply #396 on: August 01, 2015, 01:43:11 pm »
Grabbed a couple of Dark Pits at my local BB, the manager was really nice and kool about everything. Came out and gave tickets in a Splatoon hat and everything.

spac316

« Reply #397 on: August 08, 2015, 08:08:14 pm »
Gamestop held preorders for a retro 3-pack today, which will consist of ROB, Mr. G&W and Duck Hunt Dog. So I got up early and went over to my local GS and waited in line with about a dozen other people and secured mine. Releases on 9/25.

« Reply #398 on: August 09, 2015, 01:56:43 am »
Gamestop held preorders for a retro 3-pack today, which will consist of ROB, Mr. G&W and Duck Hunt Dog. So I got up early and went over to my local GS and waited in line with about a dozen other people and secured mine. Releases on 9/25.

same here

argyle

« Reply #399 on: August 10, 2015, 11:08:47 am »

same here

I did the same. Almost didn't, I'm trying to get out of the "gotta catch 'em all" mentality and I'm only interested in 2 out of this set - don't really care about Game & Watch. But I decided to put my $5 down anyway so I could at least have the option. Knowing myself, I'll probably pick them up. ::)
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

desocietas

« Reply #400 on: August 10, 2015, 12:25:19 pm »

same here

I did the same. Almost didn't, I'm trying to get out of the "gotta catch 'em all" mentality and I'm only interested in 2 out of this set - don't really care about Game & Watch. But I decided to put my $5 down anyway so I could at least have the option. Knowing myself, I'll probably pick them up. ::)

From what I've read, it's possible that Mr. Game&Watch won't be available as a single pack, so you could always sell it to someone who's interested in only him :)
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

bobster

« Reply #401 on: August 10, 2015, 09:00:30 pm »
Amiibo Retro 3-pack available online right now. Get it while you can!

http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/amiibo-retro-3-pack-exclusive/123757
Currently Playing: The Witcher

« Reply #402 on: August 10, 2015, 09:07:51 pm »
I'm just waiting for them to actually open the pre-orders for Ganondorf, Zero Suit Samus, and 8-Bit Mario.  Only a month till release and still no pre-orders available lol

« Reply #403 on: August 19, 2015, 11:22:19 pm »
pre-ordered the retro 3-pack. I've missed out on most of the phases because of where I live, so i'm very excited.

DreamsDied13101

PRO Supporter

« Reply #404 on: August 21, 2015, 03:36:45 pm »
Dr. Mario will be Target exclusive. Also Nintendo looks like they are going to re-release some more rare product. Splatoon, Little Mac, etc...
The Day That Dreams Died 01/31/01