Author Topic: Amiibo Wanted/Trade Thread  (Read 12798 times)

Re: Amiibo Wanted/Trade Thread
« Reply #75 on: December 28, 2014, 02:46:01 am »
Yeah if you jump in late into the amiibo craze, you're probably going to have to rely on getting imports or paying the inflated price on the rare ones. All those you mentioned are pretty easy to find. Some are getting uncommon but I doubt those will be fetching too high of prices any time soon.

Also, I might have an extra Pit coming since, I reordered one at Toys R Us to save a few dollars, hoping it was going to ship before my Amazon one so I could cancel but, they're preparing to ship that one. So if Toys R Us pulls through, I'll probably have an extra if anyone is interested, $14USD + whatever shipping is going to cost me. I'm open to trades but, I pretty much have everything besides Pikachu & a Rosalina preorder.

I am still uncertain whether or not I'm getting a Pit, but if no one has claimed dibs on it yet, I'd be interested in it. I'm going to wait until the end of this week to see what happens with me either getting one or not and I'll let you know :)

« Reply #76 on: December 30, 2014, 05:27:29 pm »
Does anyone have an extra Pit they'd be willing to trade/sell? I have an extra Falcon and Diddy for trade.

heavengeance

« Reply #77 on: December 31, 2014, 03:02:02 pm »
I was waiting for Toys R Us to confirmed my order before I said anything else. It seems they've located it in stock. So I probably have it for sure. Once I have it in hand we can work something out if you want.

« Reply #78 on: December 31, 2014, 06:49:29 pm »
I was waiting for Toys R Us to confirmed my order before I said anything else. It seems they've located it in stock. So I probably have it for sure. Once I have it in hand we can work something out if you want.

That would be awesome! My Pit preorder is in limbo right now; I preordered it at Best Buy, got the text that it was in, went to go pick it up and it ended up being Captain Falcon. I guess they had not got Pit in, much to several people's anguish. The manager said that he might be coming in on Friday, but who knows.

bobster

« Reply #79 on: January 01, 2015, 11:17:01 am »
Got the email yesterday that Toys R Us actually shipped my Pit figure. I guess I can trust them now?
Currently Playing: The Witcher

« Reply #80 on: January 01, 2015, 02:22:35 pm »
Got the email yesterday that Toys R Us actually shipped my Pit figure. I guess I can trust them now?

I went there this morning and word is that they'll be getting them in between today and Saturday.

devancowan

« Reply #81 on: January 03, 2015, 01:43:26 pm »
Would it be possible for someone to preorder me a Shulk from gamester in the states?! We can preorder them here in canada. I can pay for you it obviously including the shipping. Or I could trade you a Diddy Kong extra amiibo I have brand new still sealed in the box :)

« Reply #82 on: January 05, 2015, 02:21:37 am »
Would it be possible for someone to preorder me a Shulk from gamester in the states?! We can preorder them here in canada. I can pay for you it obviously including the shipping. Or I could trade you a Diddy Kong extra amiibo I have brand new still sealed in the box :)

I think you may have missed the boat on that one :/ preorders sold out a while ago. You could have someone try their luck for one in store... but I think the cut off for preorders has passed. Unless in-store preorders are still being taken? Anyone know if that's still an option?
Bayleef Forever.

heavengeance

« Reply #83 on: January 06, 2015, 09:09:26 pm »
Getting my other Pit on the 10th, so if you can find elsewhere go for it. Otherwise PM if you want it. It'll probably be $16-17ish shipped in the US.

« Reply #84 on: January 09, 2015, 11:41:30 pm »
I'm just throwing it out there, not trying to be a scalper or puff my chest, it's just my raging inner collector.

But I have locked down (by that I mean I've paid them all off) Preorders for:

Bowser x2
Toon Link x2
King Dedede x2
Ike x3
Mega Man x3
Sheik x3
Sonic x3
Shulk x3
Meta Knight x3
Lucario x1
Lucario x1 (Japanese import)
Rosalina x1 (Japanese import)

I'm strongly willing to trade any in the future if anyone can help me out in getting a Villager (as he's the only one I'm missing)

abe

« Reply #85 on: January 14, 2015, 11:17:05 am »
Important info! Nintendo will be reprinting the Marth Amiibo according to this morning's Nintendo Direct. :D Robin and Lucina Amiibo figures have also been confirmed. Hopefully this means we'll see some more rare Amiibos getting reprints soon.

Source: http://www.siliconera.com/2015/01/14/nintendo-will-release-marth-amiibos-north-america/
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

« Reply #86 on: January 14, 2015, 11:32:12 am »
I'm just throwing it out there, not trying to be a scalper or puff my chest, it's just my raging inner collector.

Bowser x2
Toon Link x2
King Dedede x2
Ike x3
Mega Man x3
Sheik x3
Sonic x3
Shulk x3
Meta Knight x3
Lucario x1

I'm strongly willing to trade any in the future if anyone can help me out in getting a Villager (as he's the only one I'm missing)

I ordered mine from germany. They still had it in stock.

« Reply #87 on: January 18, 2015, 06:23:38 am »

Bowser x2
Toon Link x2
King Dedede x2
Ike x3
Mega Man x3
Sheik x3
Sonic x3
Shulk x3
Meta Knight x3
Lucario x1

I ordered mine from germany. They still had it in stock.

I wouldn't know where to order one for regular price that would also ship it to the US, 29,95 Euros is a bit more than I care to pay for a single amiibo.

kokonami

« Reply #88 on: January 23, 2015, 03:37:48 am »

Bowser x2
Toon Link x2
King Dedede x2
Ike x3
Mega Man x3
Sheik x3
Sonic x3
Shulk x3
Meta Knight x3
Lucario x1

What I wouldn't do to get a US Shulk right about now... He's the one I regret not being able to preorder.

The only ones I'm missing are the Unholy Trinity from Wave 1 (Marth, Villager, and Wii Fit Trainer) and the four exclusives in Wave 3 (Shulk, Meta Knight, Rosalina, Lucario), and I just outright refuse to pay outrageously high prices for them because people are hoarders on eBay/Amazon. :/
Currently playing: Okage: Shadow King, Odin Sphere, Drakengard
On the hunt for: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia(DS), Alundra (PS1), and Professor Layton and the Unwound Future (DS).

I don't think you realize how much I love Crobats.

« Reply #89 on: January 26, 2015, 08:51:38 pm »
The Nintendo World store here in New York apparently has all of the next wave in stock, INCLUDING THE RETAIL EXCLUSIVES...

But there's a blizzard....

They're there...

waiting for me...

and I can't have them...
Bayleef Forever.