Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 513597 times)

turf

PRO Supporter

Re: What are you playing?
« Reply #4095 on: June 18, 2019, 01:21:50 pm »
I started playing Cuphead again since it’s on the switch. Great Lord Above!  This is a fantastic game

« Reply #4096 on: June 19, 2019, 03:38:26 pm »
I am currently playing Silent Hill on psx !
Gotta love going back to my teens !

« Reply #4097 on: June 19, 2019, 08:51:31 pm »
I ended up grabbing Fallout 76 for practically nothing after playing it on the trial week to see if it was any better.  It is better than when it first launched, it's mostly about the performance level of what Fallout 4 was, just with some added online jank.  Overall, it's alright.  I'm treating it more purely as just another singleplayer Fallout game as I needed something I could play that didn't require me to focus on it too much so I could listen to podcasts and nothing else was hitting me.  Getting lost in the exploration gives me that regular Fallout feel when the server doesn't disconnect.

Not that I'd recommend it, like I'd have trouble recommending the Fallout games normally to people unless I know they are into this type of stuff due to their normal jank, it's still a 6/10 game at best, but come the fall and they add in more regular NPC's, it'll be ALMOST like a usual Fallout game.

One thing I do like more in this game compared to Fallout 4, is the games take on actual survival.  Before, there wasn't even really a needed to have food and water or harvest certain things or do much with crafting in general, but now that you need food and water, and that they give some vary helpful benefits, and you can't easily pick up all the best gear right away, and money is much more limited, it just feels like a better game for it.  It's something that needs to be in the next main Fallout game for sure.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2019, 08:55:07 pm by kamikazekeeg »

« Reply #4098 on: June 20, 2019, 03:32:50 am »
I'm playing Dishonored: Death of the Outsider.

I loved the first two games and this is more of the same with one major difference. Your void power (mana) basically replenishes automatically rather than constantly being on the look out for elixirs.

This actually give you freedom to spam powers, meaning you can get creative with testing out different executions or stealth tactics. It's quite liberating.

I think I read this game is supposed to bring the Kaldwin story arc to an end, but I really hope they make more games in this universe.

« Reply #4099 on: June 20, 2019, 12:33:04 pm »
I started playing Stardew Valley on Switch this week, so if I never see any of you again, it’s been a good ride.

telly

« Reply #4100 on: June 20, 2019, 01:56:52 pm »
I started playing Stardew Valley on Switch this week, so if I never see any of you again, it’s been a good ride.

Sunk 60 hours into that game very quickly. It's a total blast
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

shfan

« Reply #4101 on: June 20, 2019, 03:55:02 pm »
Drakengard (PS2), Bloodstained (PS4) and RuneScape.

telly

« Reply #4102 on: June 24, 2019, 11:56:17 am »
Just finished chapter 2 in Tales of Xillia last night, about 22ish hours in. Really enjoying this game a lot. Easily my favorite Tales game now
Currently Playing:

« Reply #4103 on: June 24, 2019, 08:54:24 pm »
was playing the shadow of the tomb raider, until my mobo decided to die on me lol! Anyways just ordered a new one from this round up
https://appuals.com/best-motherboards-for-intel-core-i7-7700k-z270/ Finger crossed!

mark1982

« Reply #4104 on: August 08, 2019, 03:06:03 pm »

Currently playing Momodora: Reverie Under The Moonlight on the Switch. Lovely metroidvania game with great animations.

The beginning portion was challenging but once you get the power ups and life increases the game changes pace with plenty of move sets.

The soundtrack fits the game nicely as well, very ambient and soothing. Some Gifs below ;D

---------------

l    l 

kashell

« Reply #4105 on: August 09, 2019, 07:59:32 am »
I'm finishing up some side-quests in a replay of Shadow Hearts: Covenant.

Also, I'm about finishing up another run in Trials of Mana with Duran (D/L), Angela (D/L) and Charlotte (D/L).

« Reply #4106 on: August 09, 2019, 08:58:43 am »
Octopath traveler.  It took me some time to really get into it, might be because I was playing Witcher 3 and that game is pretty great.  But once I finished Witcher 3 I got really into Octopath.  I do occasionally find myself not wanting to play for some reason or another, but I'm enjoying the game.

telly

« Reply #4107 on: August 09, 2019, 02:38:13 pm »
Finished Titanfall 2 so it's time to dive into FFX-2  :o
Currently Playing:

azure

« Reply #4108 on: August 09, 2019, 06:59:36 pm »
Finished Metal Wolf Chaos XD and still currently running through the Blue Lions path on Fire Emblem: Three Houses.

« Reply #4109 on: August 10, 2019, 08:25:01 am »
Finished Metal Wolf Chaos XD and still currently running through the Blue Lions path on Fire Emblem: Three Houses.
Golden Deer 4 Lyfe