Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 512295 times)

Re: What are you playing?
« Reply #4140 on: September 21, 2019, 04:09:23 pm »
Played some of the Modern Warfare Ground War beta on PC...Not too good lol Probably will pass on the game.

kashell

« Reply #4141 on: September 23, 2019, 08:04:57 am »
It's not quite October yet, but I decided to start playing some scary stuff. Up first is Kuon. It's not disappointing.

« Reply #4142 on: September 23, 2019, 04:15:25 pm »
weirdly enough i been playing Rust alot lately, had it forever in steam, but for some reason just got around to it now.

Also beaten thru most of Dragon Quest Builder 2 on the Switch, i think i am in finale parts of the game.

Thinking of playing either Code Vein, Surge 2 or GreedFall next, but havent deiced yet what to do.

EDIT: (Would play Borderlands 3, but honestly waiting game of the year edition to come out, tired of buying same games 2-3 times over)
The Mind is The Slayer of Reality. --- LoS

« Reply #4143 on: September 24, 2019, 08:41:30 am »
Started up God of War III Remastered last night, getting real close to getting through the whole franchise.  Kept falling asleep while playing at like 7-8pm.  Dunno if the game was just that disinteresting to me or if my allergies are acting up so bad that I'm just that damned tired.

« Reply #4144 on: September 24, 2019, 12:55:08 pm »
Me playing Wolfenstein: The New Order

I’ve moved on to Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus.  Killin Nazis is as fun as before.

PaleManInBlack

« Reply #4145 on: September 24, 2019, 01:09:11 pm »
First time playing Link's Awakening. Never got the chance to play the GB version. So far I'm liking it, despite the fps issues and blur at the top and bottom of the screen.

PaleManInBlack

« Reply #4146 on: September 24, 2019, 01:09:52 pm »
Played some of the Modern Warfare Ground War beta on PC...Not too good lol Probably will pass on the game.
The vehicles handled like ass.

« Reply #4147 on: September 24, 2019, 06:06:11 pm »
The vehicles handled like ass.

I never used the ATV, but that APC sucked for sure.  I found it weirdly hard to aim with it at times, like despite where I was aiming, shots felt either too low or too high.  They are also overpowered and also weak as hell at the same time.  They just aren't that fun to use.  Also having Killstreaks or at least not like doubling the kill count on everything made that mode a huge mess.  Adding to that, the spawn system is god awful and the map itself wasn't designed very well with 64 players in mind.  I had moments where I was enjoying myself, but unless they drastically overhaul the game mode (Lighting needs reworked too as some areas are just pitch black for no reason which lets people hide in those shadows), there's nothing for me there.

shfan

« Reply #4148 on: September 27, 2019, 07:09:12 pm »
Currently seem to be close to the endgame on Luigi's Mansion 2 (3DS), getting a good way through Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters on the PS2 and I've finally kind-of figured out how to play Ace of Seafood on the PS4, currently upgrading my lionfish posse into a group of puffer fish and looking to upgrade a leopard seal as the big-hitter.

« Reply #4149 on: September 28, 2019, 03:12:59 am »
Starting to catch up a little bit here on games, let myself get a tad swamped with new stuff over the past month, but Astral Chain is done, Iceborne is done other than casual play from here on out (I'm not someone that could dump 1000 hours into a game usually), and I'm part way through Borderlands 3.  October is luckily quite light for me that I can tell.  There's mostly just The Outer Worlds, of which I'm waiting to hear if that is good.  Might grab River City Girls because it looks like a great time and it was something I missed when it launched. 

Not sure if I'm gonna get back to Mutant: Year Zero as I kinda hit a point where the RNG was really screwing me up and the fights were getting more obnoxious than fun.  I'm not generally a big fan of tactical strategy games, I get in the mood for them at times, but its hard to keep me hooked on them.  Was the same for Wasteland 2.

November is a big month I think with Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, Death Stranding, Doom Eternal, and Pokemon Sword.

kashell

« Reply #4150 on: September 29, 2019, 10:30:19 am »
I blazed through What Remains of Edith Finch.

It was...meh. I feel like it's one of those "good movies trapped in a blah game" type of deals.

« Reply #4151 on: September 29, 2019, 11:08:12 am »
I blazed through What Remains of Edith Finch.

It was...meh. I feel like it's one of those "good movies trapped in a blah game" type of deals.

I played Finch and Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture back to back last month, and did think that Finch was way better.  I also just beat The Unfinished Swan, which is from the same studio as Finch, and they did up their game between the two.

« Reply #4152 on: September 30, 2019, 08:34:50 am »
Finished God of War 3 and Untitled Goose Game.  Enjoying God of War 2018 right now.

kashell

« Reply #4153 on: October 01, 2019, 08:03:34 am »
Wellp, so much for finishing Trauma Center: Under the Knife 2. I have to blow into the microphone to proceed during an operation. Unfortunately, my 3DS doesn't have a microphone.

Shame. I was liking it so much more than the first one.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2019, 08:18:47 am by kashell »

« Reply #4154 on: October 01, 2019, 08:09:46 am »
Wellp, so much for finishing Trauma Center: Second Opinion. I have to blow into the microphone to proceed during an operation. Unfortunately, my 3DS doesn't have a microphone.

Shame. I was liking it so much more than the first one.
What?  Did they remove the mic from later 3DS systems or is your mic broken?