Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 513612 times)

kashell

Re: What are you playing?
« Reply #4155 on: October 01, 2019, 08:21:36 am »
Either they removed it or its camouflaged. I couldn't find it anywhere. I'm using the 3DS XL model.

« Reply #4156 on: October 01, 2019, 08:31:33 am »
There’s a “Mic Test” in system settings that may be of help - assuming it has a mic.

« Reply #4157 on: October 01, 2019, 08:42:48 am »
Either they removed it or its camouflaged. I couldn't find it anywhere. I'm using the 3DS XL model.
https://gaming.stackexchange.com/questions/43955/where-is-the-microphone-located

For the regular 3DS, the mic is the small hole under the Start button.

For the 3DS XL, it is on the right of the Start button. It is a small hole marked with a 'mic' label above it.

mark1982

« Reply #4158 on: October 02, 2019, 04:29:26 am »
Just finished the 3rd Dungeon in Link's Awakening, still a fantastic game as I remembered!

l    l 

kashell

« Reply #4159 on: October 02, 2019, 11:11:06 am »
I was able to finish Trauma Center 2! That mic was so cleverly hidden.

« Reply #4160 on: October 02, 2019, 12:44:15 pm »
I was able to finish Trauma Center 2! That mic was so cleverly hidden.
Glad you were able to finish.

« Reply #4161 on: October 02, 2019, 04:25:34 pm »
Just wrapping up my September games:
-Astral Chain
-Daemon X Machina
-Golden Sun

Moving on to October "Spooky Games"
-Luigi's Mansion (GameCube copy coming on Friday!)
-Resident Evil 4 (Wii edition)
-Dead Space (BC on XBoneX)

If I get through those I might grab the Amnesia Collection on Switch.

« Reply #4162 on: October 03, 2019, 02:16:20 pm »
Picked up River City Girls on Switch for something to play on the go and while I love everything about the game, I think the combat is abit stiff.  I know it's based off the River City Ransom series, but I guess more recently I played Fight'N'Rage, which is an awesome beat'em'up game, which has very free flowing movement that feels so good.  Guess that kinda spoiled me on what these kinds of games can do now, but it's not a bad game at all, I'll just need to get use to the combat as I do love everything else with the music, art, and humor.

kashell

« Reply #4163 on: October 04, 2019, 08:15:46 am »
This is the first time going through The Legend of Oasis, but it's giving a sense of nostalgia. It's hard to explain. Like, every time I start it up, I'm immediately transported back to a time when the 5th generation of consoles was new. When it's time to call it quits for the night and I turn the Saturn off, it's back to reality.

I'm really digging this title.

« Reply #4164 on: October 26, 2019, 11:09:14 pm »
Went to a friends place and got to play Beat Saber finally and I loved it.  While it's core and style is absolutely different from Guitar Hero, it always seemed like a similar game that I would like.  Actually fairly good at it after only a few tries, getting up to Hard.  Tried Expert, but it got crazy, but I feel like a week or two on Hard and I could maybe work my way up.  My only negative for the game is that it seems like its has a low selection of songs.  I think it's maybe like 20 to 30 songs free and then two band packs from bands I don't really like.  The only real downside of the PS4 version is that it doesn't do custom music which is a bummer.

I've said if there was anything to push me to VR, it would be this and it did.  I really can't justify grabbing it though, it's still 350 bucks for a bundle, so I don't know when I'll get it, but I want to some day.  I need to find like a crazy deal for 100 bucks lol

kashell

« Reply #4165 on: October 27, 2019, 12:58:18 pm »
I'm playing Phantasy Star IV.

« Reply #4166 on: October 27, 2019, 01:11:34 pm »
Went to a friends place and got to play Beat Saber finally and I loved it.  While it's core and style is absolutely different from Guitar Hero, it always seemed like a similar game that I would like.  Actually fairly good at it after only a few tries, getting up to Hard.  Tried Expert, but it got crazy, but I feel like a week or two on Hard and I could maybe work my way up.  My only negative for the game is that it seems like its has a low selection of songs.  I think it's maybe like 20 to 30 songs free and then two band packs from bands I don't really like.  The only real downside of the PS4 version is that it doesn't do custom music which is a bummer.

I've said if there was anything to push me to VR, it would be this and it did.  I really can't justify grabbing it though, it's still 350 bucks for a bundle, so I don't know when I'll get it, but I want to some day.  I need to find like a crazy deal for 100 bucks lol

I've got a PSVR and I really want this game, but it never goes on sale.  Like, they just did a sale just for PSVR titles and they didn't discount it.  It's infuriating.

« Reply #4167 on: October 27, 2019, 04:03:20 pm »
I've got a PSVR and I really want this game, but it never goes on sale.  Like, they just did a sale just for PSVR titles and they didn't discount it.  It's infuriating.

30 bucks isn't a bad price for it, but I could see wanting a discount because you are gonna have to pay 30 bucks just to get more songs than what are in the game for free.  Kinda unfortunate since there aren't a ton of songs in the game.

koemo1

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4168 on: October 27, 2019, 06:57:34 pm »
Tryed to play Robotech Invasion on the Xbox, but after finishing the first half I realised it is way too dark to play :p
Moved to SSX on the playstation 2
Currently playing:
Rogue Trooper [xbox]
Days Gone [ps4]

« Reply #4169 on: October 28, 2019, 09:58:40 am »
Started up Outer Worlds last week.  Thanks Xbox Game Pass!

Great Fallout New Vegas X Firefly/Serenity type game.  Has a lot of Bioshock/Mass Effect qualities too.  Overall a great game, I have many complaints that might keep it off the top of my list, but it's a great game and I want to play more.  Might even play it twice.