Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 514868 times)

90snostalga

Re: What are you playing?
« Reply #2205 on: October 07, 2015, 03:00:27 pm »
Fable 3

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2206 on: October 07, 2015, 03:28:45 pm »

90snostalga

« Reply #2207 on: October 07, 2015, 05:18:30 pm »
Fable 3

How's that treating you?

So far so good. Certainly different than the other two Fables but I like it so far

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2208 on: October 07, 2015, 06:51:46 pm »
Fable 3

How's that treating you?

So far so good. Certainly different than the other two Fables but I like it so far

be prepared to Grind Money... A LOT

90snostalga

« Reply #2209 on: October 08, 2015, 01:28:55 am »
Fable 3

How's that treating you?

be prepared to Grind Money... A LOT

Hey that's all good...I plan on having multiple wives, lots of sex and a bunch of kids like I did in the second one lol

« Reply #2210 on: October 11, 2015, 05:57:07 pm »
Did anyone play SOMA? I was considering getting it cause I heard it is actually less of a horror game than it is portrayed to be initially, especially coming form the developers of Amnesia, which has me more interested, since I generally don't like horror games, especially ones that require you to hide from the creature.

desocietas

« Reply #2211 on: October 11, 2015, 09:20:13 pm »
Did anyone play SOMA? I was considering getting it cause I heard it is actually less of a horror game than it is portrayed to be initially, especially coming form the developers of Amnesia, which has me more interested, since I generally don't like horror games, especially ones that require you to hide from the creature.

There is some stealth at some points of the game, but the game seems to be good as is the story.  It's very atmospheric for sure.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #2212 on: October 11, 2015, 09:26:50 pm »

There is some stealth at some points of the game, but the game seems to be good as is the story.  It's very atmospheric for sure.

I was loving the atmosphere of it from what I saw and I know there is a creature in it, but as long as it's not too heavy into that stuff, I might think about picking it up, making it a Halloween night game for extra spooky fun.

rayne315

« Reply #2213 on: October 12, 2015, 01:02:58 pm »
you know what I NEED to stop playing so many games at once and just focus on 1 or 2 because currently I am playing:

3d dot game hero
persona q
legend of mana
.hack mutation
farcry 3 and 4
fallout new vegas
animal crossing wild world
assassins creed brotherhood
banjo-tooie
eternal sonata
and am working my way through all my lego games with my gf

whats worse is these are just the ones I can remember playing on at least 2+ different occasions in the last month so there are more that I have played.
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

abe

« Reply #2214 on: October 13, 2015, 09:44:07 am »
A few things on the go now.

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (PS4)
Passed the 40 hour mark yesterday and according to the in-game stats, I've only completed around 60% of the main story missions. :o This is going to be by far the longest Metal Gear game I've ever played. I'm enjoying it a fair bit, though it feels a lot different than previous games in the series. It seems to rely a lot less on cutscenes for telling the story, though maybe it just feels that way because you spend a lot more time actually playing the game.

Mega Man X4 (Mega Man X Collection) (PS2)
I've played it a couple times before, but this time I intend to play it all the way through. Playing through as X now and having a lot of fun with it. :)

Senran Kagura 2: Deep Crimson (3DS)
Unfortunately, it's been rather disappointing compared to Burst and Shinovi Versus. Hopefully after putting more time into the game it will get a little better. It supports the Circle Pad Pro, but so far it has felt unnecessary. Despite Deep Crimson's shortcomings, I'm still really excited for Estival Versus to release in NA this winter on the PS4 and Vita. :D
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

gf78

« Reply #2215 on: October 13, 2015, 11:34:55 am »
I've been playing Destiny and Uncharted Drake's Fortune on the PS4.  Mostly Destiny.  I really enjoy the Crucible and it's always satisfying when I'm blasting some chump floating through the air.  They fall down dead and in those few seconds that they have to wait before respawning, I run over and teabag the crap out of them.  It never gets old!   :P
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

desocietas

« Reply #2216 on: October 13, 2015, 05:35:39 pm »
you know what I NEED to stop playing so many games at once and just focus on 1 or 2 because currently I am playing:

3d dot game hero
persona q
legend of mana
.hack mutation
farcry 3 and 4
fallout new vegas
animal crossing wild world
assassins creed brotherhood
banjo-tooie
eternal sonata
and am working my way through all my lego games with my gf

whats worse is these are just the ones I can remember playing on at least 2+ different occasions in the last month so there are more that I have played.

I know the feel... and I also feel like it's going to get worse as the year progresses - so many great games to play!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

telly

« Reply #2217 on: October 13, 2015, 06:50:09 pm »
I feel like I'm always backlogged on RPGs. I'm playing two right now, and I've also got Secret of Mana, Suikoden, Golden Sun and Dragon Quest VIII in the wings, and I want to play all of them  :'(
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

soera

« Reply #2218 on: October 15, 2015, 12:28:20 am »
DQ Heroes!!! The game is so much fun already. There were a ton of people on the DQ forums complaining about the game before it came out. I bet they arent complaining now. :)

doctorlaudanum

« Reply #2219 on: October 15, 2015, 05:48:36 pm »
Finally beat Siren: Blood Curse after putting it on the back burner for a couple years. Took me a long time to get used to the new sightjacking mechanic. The split screen is very disorienting, at least for me, and the major framerate drop that occurs each time it's activated doesn't help things. While I like a lot of the twists they made to the original game's plot, I think it's the weakest entry in the series overall. The story's pretty schizophrenic and makes zero sense if you haven't played the original game. Heck, I adore the first Siren and still found myself confused. Also a little disappointed that finding all the archive items does't unlock anything. :( Really dig the soundtrack, though.
Always looking to buy Drakengard, Nier, and Siren collector's items.