Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 514838 times)

Re: What are you playing?
« Reply #2580 on: May 15, 2016, 11:40:41 pm »
Playing - Overwatch, Hearstone, Citizens of Earth, BluePrint Tycoon
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 11:44:28 pm by trinisete »

kashell

« Reply #2581 on: May 16, 2016, 08:36:34 am »
I randomly started Final Fantasy XIII again. I was planning on only playing for a second but now I'm on Chapter 4.

soera

« Reply #2582 on: May 16, 2016, 10:31:24 am »
I havent touched Azure since Bravely Second hit the shelves. Im at 127 hours on Second now. :)

How is the game so far? I'm debating on picking it up later in year, especially since the CE's are pretty easy to find compared to Default's CE.

I love it. I loved Default and this one is mounds better. Magnolia for life!

shepard11

« Reply #2583 on: May 16, 2016, 11:08:24 am »
I randomly started Final Fantasy XIII again. I was planning on only playing for a second but now I'm on Chapter 4.

Yeah I picked this one up couple weeks ago along with 2 sequels to it. I didn't buy it at first because I felt it got away from what I loved about FF VI VII VIII IX and X I'm averaging a chapter a night now.

kashell

« Reply #2584 on: May 16, 2016, 11:18:04 am »

Yeah I picked this one up couple weeks ago along with 2 sequels to it. I didn't buy it at first because I felt it got away from what I loved about FF VI VII VIII IX and X I'm averaging a chapter a night now.

Cool.

I really like the XIII games. Lightning Returns is probably my favorite. When you get around to playing that one, you'll get to watch Lightning become a one-woman army.

doafan

« Reply #2585 on: May 16, 2016, 11:18:11 am »
Anyway, why did none of you Devils tell me about the Shantae games?  Holy Shit!  These are some fun games!

Shantae games ?, need the name of the other titles of this franchise please  :'(

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

gf78

« Reply #2586 on: May 16, 2016, 11:24:49 am »
On a whim...I finally installed Knights of the Old Republic (MMO title) on my PC last night.  I cannot vouch for how it plays quite yet since after installing, registering and blah, blah, blah....it had to download about 25 friggin gigs of updates!!!!  But I digress.  It was done this morning before I left for work and I got to watch the pretty opening cinematic which was very, very badass.  I think I'm also going to install Knights of the Old Republic and Knights II the Sith Lords tonight.
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2587 on: May 16, 2016, 11:34:56 am »
Anyway, why did none of you Devils tell me about the Shantae games?  Holy Shit!  These are some fun games!

Shantae games ?, need the name of the other titles of this franchise please  :'(

Shantae and the Pirate's Curse
Shantae: Risky's Revenge

Then, there's supposed to be a PS4 game coming out.

tripredacus

« Reply #2588 on: May 16, 2016, 11:47:08 am »
I tried out Watch Dogs. I had gotten it on sale from Humble sale, and because it was managed by uPlay (instead of steam) I installed it already. I tried it out and it was really choppy. I ran on systemrequirementslab and I don't meet the minimum requirements! But that is OK, I have a new CPU in the mail. Hope it plays better with the new CPU because it looks really cool.

I did struggle to get past the intro mission. I already restarted once, you can't skip the intro movie. :(

desocietas

« Reply #2589 on: May 16, 2016, 01:47:39 pm »
Popped in Yesterday, the most recent release for Pendulo Studios. They've done a number of adventure games, and I've played most of them.

So far, I'm enjoying this one. The puzzles are pretty good, and I'm enjoying the pacing of the story. Also, the dark themes are pretty good; the other games were pretty goofy, so sometimes I never quite felt attached to the characters because of that.  That, and the writing seems to be a lot better than the other games.

Didn't realize that they were working on a sequel to Yesterday, so I'll have to keep an eye out for that.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

zanthos

« Reply #2590 on: May 16, 2016, 01:54:25 pm »
Lol, here I am playing Bosconian on my plug and play.  ;D

abe

« Reply #2591 on: May 16, 2016, 03:39:10 pm »
Popped in Yesterday, the most recent release for Pendulo Studios. They've done a number of adventure games, and I've played most of them.

So far, I'm enjoying this one. The puzzles are pretty good, and I'm enjoying the pacing of the story. Also, the dark themes are pretty good; the other games were pretty goofy, so sometimes I never quite felt attached to the characters because of that.  That, and the writing seems to be a lot better than the other games.

Didn't realize that they were working on a sequel to Yesterday, so I'll have to keep an eye out for that.

It took me a couple reads to realize that "Yesterday" was the game you were talking about. The first time I read it I was wondering "wait, what game did she play yesterday?" :P
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2592 on: May 16, 2016, 06:49:43 pm »

Shantae and the Pirate's Curse
Shantae: Risky's Revenge

Then, there's supposed to be a PS4 game coming out.

1/2 Genie Hero is the game you're thinking of, it's coming out on Wii U, PS3, PS4, VITA & VITA TV, Xbox 360, Xbox One and Steam (Windows PC).

desocietas

« Reply #2593 on: May 16, 2016, 07:30:33 pm »

It took me a couple reads to realize that "Yesterday" was the game you were talking about. The first time I read it I was wondering "wait, what game did she play yesterday?" :P

Haha, yeah, I realized I should've bolded Yesterday  ;D
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

abe

« Reply #2594 on: May 17, 2016, 09:39:36 am »
I bought Wind Waker HD yesterday on an impulse because I wanted to play it. So far, it's off to a rough start. The game looks and sounds amazing, and had a great first impression, but the Forsaken Fortress section was perhaps the least fun I've had in any of the 3D or 2D Zelda games. The Wind Waker baton is a pain too. It really feels like it would've worked better with the C-buttons on the N64 than a control stick. I don't really mind the sailing parts of the game so far. Hopefully now that I'm on Dragon Roost Island things will get better.
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)