Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 515080 times)

Re: What are you playing?
« Reply #2895 on: October 27, 2016, 02:35:11 pm »
Need to get back to God Eater 2. Been occasionally working on a easy speed run of SMT4 on easy to enjoy Apocalypse more. Also gonna be putting dome time into Xenoverse 2 this weekend

Ever since I finally was able to enjoy a Monster Hunter game, 3 Ultimate on Wii U, I've been interested in trying God Eater 2, one of the gaming podcasts I listen to, The Giant Bombcast, has one of the staff members who's a big Monster Hunter fan and has been playing God Eater for the last couple weeks. I don't know if I want to jump into another similar game though when I'm not sure if I'm finished with MH3U though.

If you live MH and are an anime fan I'd say give it a look. Its basically MH with a nice anime skin and a pretty good story

telly

« Reply #2896 on: October 31, 2016, 10:54:42 am »
I got so sick and tired of trying and failing to beat MoH Frontline on hard that I took a break to play some Splashdown. It's a fun water racer! I think it will be a good change of pace.  :)
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

« Reply #2897 on: October 31, 2016, 02:42:55 pm »
Yeah I still can't beat the last boss in the Dark Souls 3 DLC lol I'm pretty sure I have a couple hours at least into the fight and I even tried to do some grinding to grab a few more levels to try and help, but man the fight is so hard.  Gotta have mad dodging skills because you just can not get hit.  I'm not sure if many in the main game were this hard for me.  Not even the final boss was this tough.

« Reply #2898 on: October 31, 2016, 02:44:04 pm »
Uncharted.

I started the first game friday and beat it Sunday.  Now I'm on the second game.

azure

« Reply #2899 on: October 31, 2016, 04:04:04 pm »
One Piece: Unlimited World Red. Going for 100% on this one, really fun so far.

soera

« Reply #2900 on: October 31, 2016, 04:47:30 pm »
Just finished the world of final fantasy demo. Ready to start the full game asap.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2901 on: October 31, 2016, 05:37:46 pm »

LOVING IT!

Best Resident Evil game since Code Veronica! It has a lot of the same atmosphere and feel of the old games. The story is something that would fit right into the old games, as well. And I like the monsters, more. RE4 onwards had a bunch of generic, gangly-looking monster that you see in a LOT of video games.

This one goes back to zombies, or at least I think they're zombies. But they definetly aren't like the old, plodding, slow zombies. These guys are freaking fast! And they look like they're wearing a patchwork of other people's skin, with barbed-wire and spikes intwined throughout. Think zombies meets the evil guys from Ghosts of Mars. Very cool looking!

And you get the return of Claire Redfield and Barry! Any fans of the original RE games should enjoy that.

Highly recommended for fans of Resident Evil.

« Reply #2902 on: November 03, 2016, 05:12:31 am »
Put a little time into Titanfall 2 and it's starting to grow on me more.  It's not the most content heavy shooter, and it's dangerously close feeling to Call of Duty, for obvious reasons, but it still in the end feels pretty good to play and there are moments where everything just clicks, like today when I was nearly dead, a titan coming up on me, and I call my titan in, crushing the more damaged one attacking and killing it.  Or how if the other titan is at critical damage, you can melee them and do some sick finishing moves. It can get intense, even though I'm not the biggest fan of really fast paced shooters like this usually.  I hear the campaign is good, though I'm only three levels past the tutorial and it's just okay.

realpoketendonl

« Reply #2903 on: November 03, 2016, 08:10:44 am »
I'm currently really into modding Smash U. There are tons of great fan mods out there, and I'd like to make my own too. Also planning to continue with Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed soon.
Huge Nintendo fan and hobbyist Nintendo collector.

kashell

« Reply #2904 on: November 03, 2016, 08:37:10 am »
I've been playing Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls on the Vita. It's similar to other games in the series, but seeing all of the Sega consoles personified and the all of the references to them helps it stand out. Plus, it's neat seeing Iffy get her own game.

« Reply #2905 on: November 05, 2016, 01:46:05 pm »
Xenoverse 2. Rekking everything as a SSJ3. Can't wait for Bardock and Future Gohan to be unlocked as mentors.

« Reply #2906 on: November 07, 2016, 08:34:49 am »
Started playing Grim Fandango while waiting for Uncharted 4 to come in the mail.

kashell

« Reply #2907 on: November 07, 2016, 09:26:15 am »
Aragami was my impulse buy while on vacation. Holy crap, this game is a blast. It's clearly influence by the Tenchu series, but it still retains a unique identity. It's such a great feeling to pick up a random game on a whim and enjoy it so much. I will definitely be going for all of the trophies.

soera

« Reply #2908 on: November 07, 2016, 09:27:43 am »
Just finished the world of final fantasy demo. Ready to start the full game asap.

Started game. Absolutely adoring it. Contender for the best game in the universe.

rayne315

« Reply #2909 on: November 07, 2016, 10:01:11 am »
im playing the giant tower of monsters or whatever it is called and its really funny and great for someone who enjoys those really old space movies where you can tell things are cheap props and can see the strings holding the ships. its hilarious at certain spots and is just a interesting game with its narrative commentary of the old movie you are playing.

im mainly going through my free download games right now and beating a bunch so I can delete them and have more system memory.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 10:03:13 am by rayne315 »
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully